•Chapter 30•

•Kyungseo's POV•–•Apartment•

I knocked violently on the door of the apartment number I was given. A few knocks later Kyungju opens the door and motions me to come in. Once I've entered, I immediately entered the living room, where everyone's eyes were on me.

"So what happened?" I quickly asked, which in return Kyungju explains the situation. Without missing a single detail.

"Well where is this place Sana?" she was surprised at the call of her name, but she composes herself.

"Han River, where I'd see her relax when we were trainees," Kyungseo nods, then a problem came into his mind.

"How do we lure Kyungji?" this time, I saw Dahyun grinning like a fool.

"Well, there's really one thing that she loves eating," in the corner of my eye I saw Jungyeon made a face of realization.

Well, she'll get it wrong.

"Ooh! So we use Sana?" all of us just facepalmed at the ostrich. Sana on the other hand, blushed until she looked like a strawberry.

Told-ya.

"No, we use Strawberries, though good suggestion," Dahyun then earned a smack from Sana before laughing her ass off.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's do this!!"

•Han River•

"How are we sure that this would work?" I looked at a pile of strawberries on the ground.

"Shhh let's hide," Dahyun pulls my hand behind a bush, where everyone else is. I looked at Dahyun and she was already looking through a huge pair of binoculars. Which was pointless, since we were only a few meters away from the pile.

Then we heard a growl, which caught our attention. Everyone looked around the area. The tree above us suddenly shook, and there reveals a monstrous looking wolf, in other words, Kyungji.

Kyungji circles around the pile before she raises her snout in the air and started sniffing.

Oh no

Suddenly her head turned towards us, her red beaming eyes stared at us.

"Uh...guys we should—" before Jungyeon could finish her words, Sana suddenly jumps out and ran towards Kyungji.

"Kyungie-ah....unnie's here," she slowly approached the wolf. She hugs Kyungji tightly.

Then, sirens were heard again. Police cars surrounded the two with a helicopter above them, shining a light above them. The police officers exited their cars and pointed their guns at them.

"Miss, please let go of the wolf and stand back," instead of cooperating, Sana just held on Kyungji tighter.

"No!!!! Leave us alone!!!"

Seeing this, I was about to jump out and save them, but then I felt this unexplainable wave. When I looked ahead, Sana and Kyungji were gone. I look to the side and saw them there, with Kyungji in her original state.

'What happened?'

•3rd person POV•–•Minutes earlier•

Seeing this scene in front of them, everyone panicked. Though one stayed calm. That one. Is Chou Tzuyu.

'Now, on the count of three, you will activate it and go help them,' Tzuyu nodded slightly, so the others wouldn't notice. This voice that Tzuyu hears told her that he would guide her to a happier life.