•Chapter 37•

•3rd person POV•

   Both Junghyeok and Nayeon shook in their stance once they saw the creature only seen in myths. Ryeus, The Manifestation of Elements.

   "WHAT THE HELL!!?!" Junghyeok sliced a part of his arm to cover his arm with hardened blood. He charges towards the creature with his fist in the air, ready to hit.

   But the creature didn't even have to move to repel the insolent runt.

   "H-How...." Ryeus hovered over towards Junghyeok, ready to strike.

   "Hashira!" pillars sprung up from the ground, once again the creature took no effort in moving too much to stop it. From the bush, both Kyunseo and Kyungha jumped out and tried restraining Ryeus, but to no avail it released itself without breaking a sweat.

   A blast of wind then propelled everyone away from it.

   "How the hell do we stop that thing," Kyunseo glared at Junghyeok who calls his sister a thing.

   "You're the one that—" before being able to finish his sentence, a blow of electricity hit Kyungseo.

   Seeing this, Junghyeok laughed, "HAHAHA YOU FUC—" out of nowhere a pillar of stone shoots up from the ground.

   Kyungseo saw this and he laughed, "heh, thanks bro," before being able to stand up, Kyungseo felt the ground boiling. He looks down and the ground below him was glowing red.

   "SHIT THE FLOOR IS LAVA!!!!" He propelled himself with the earth before the ground melted into lava. Kyungseo landed on solid ground and he quickly scanned around, before running in circles avoiding the beast's attacks.

   "NAYEON-AH!!!!" Kyungseo looked and the girl was nowhere to be seen.

   "ALRIGHT, I KNOW WE HAVE SOME SHIT AGAINST EACH OTHER, BUT CAN WE CALL TRUCE FOR NOW?!?!" Junghyeok was struggling to fight off the oncoming attacks, seeing this made Kyungseo think of it, before finally giving up.

   "FINE, BUT JUST FOR NOW," Junghyeok nods and surrounds his body with blood armor, while Kyungseo created gauntlets of stone on his arms.

   "RAAAAHHHHHHH!" Both let out a cry and charged at the master of elements.

   Ryeus floated with its hands behind its back as it watches the two with a blank face. Once they were close enough, a electric fence like barrier shocked them and blew them back.

   Kyungseo got up immediately and conjured a stone hammer. He charged once more and slammed the hammer, which dissolved before making contact with the beast.

   "Weak," Ryeus said with a bored face, Kyungseo then smirks.

   "You wouldn't be saying that if I were you," Junghyeok jumps and slams his fist onto Ryeus' face. This then propelled the creature back slightly, with a scratch on their face.

   "Impressive," Ryeus then senses a presence arriving, "but we shall finish our battle some other time."

   With a snap of its fingers, a cloud of smoke surrounding it then disappearing the next second. The two men were confused, but before they could react two police cars arrived at the scene.

   "FREEZE, ALL OF YOU!!" Both were surprised of the sudden voice. Blue and red lights flashed with the sirens blasting through the night sky.

   "Put your hands up," Kyungseo cursed under his breath as Junghyeok hesitated a bit before following the command once they saw the amount officers with their guns ready to fire. The two of them had the same exact thought.