•Chapter 20•

•3rd person POV•–•Hospital•

   The doctor have given the girls the good news of their leader has finally awaken, Jihyo still has to stay in the hospital until full recovery and so it is Sana's turn to watch over their leader. Currently, the older girl was lost in though while Jihyo was sleeping peacefully.

   'Should I give up and move on? But I've seen how desperate Kyungji was looking for me,' Sana refrains herself from shouting in complete annoyance and confusion. In the end she ruffles her hair while quietly repeating the word 'damnit'. In the midst of her releasing her frustration, Jihyo slowly woke up from the tiny shouts of the older girl.

   "Sana unnie," Sana freezes in her spot as her face slowly turned red from being caught.

   "Y-Yeah Jihyo-ah?" Jihyo slowly sat up before fiddling with her fingers.

   "Unnie, you love Kyungji, don't you," Sana was taken aback at the leader's statement. The older girl lowers her head, refusing to meet the younger girl's eyes.

   "You can have her," the squirrel-like girl snaps her head up, meeting the leader's gaze.

   "I noticed how quiet you've become while I was with Kyungji," Jihyo exhales, "I heard the full story, you and Kyungji never officially broken off right?"

   Sana's mouth became dry, how did she find out? Who told her? So many questions enter her head, most of them, she has no answers to.

   "Yeah..." it was a simple answer, but why was it so difficult to say? Was it because of the tense air in the room? Or was it because of the truth being revealed.

   Jihyo nodded, "Alright then, when they return, I'll break up—"

   "You don't have to do that," Sana quickly interrupts the injured girl. Jihyo smiles, but shakes her head.

   "As a leader, it's my job to keep everyone happy in the group."

   "But you'll get hur—"

   "I know I will," Jihyo pauses for a brief moment, "but my pain is nothing compared to yours Sana, I've seen it, your eyes show it every time you glance at us."

   Sana stayed silent, she didn't know what to do.

   "Are you sure Jihyo?" Jihyo nods and showed the smile that everyone loves. This time, the older girl is finally able to smile back.

   "Thank you Jihyo-ah."

   "Yeah yeah, enough mopey time, time to cheer up!!!" the younger girl does the iconic cheer up dance move.

   "Jihyo that was 5 eras ago!!!"

   Instead of a tense air that filled the room, it's been replaced by the laughters of the two girls.

•Hell•

   "Jooyong what the hell are you doing here?!?!!!" Kyungju asks the old man that has joined the fray. Jooyong gets off his bike.

   "I told you young boy, I've got some score to settle with, with this dumbass," Jooyong looks at Maou, if looks could kill, The King of Demons would have been dead by now.

   The nightmare bike deformed itself and surrounded Jooyong, forming him into a demonic nightmare.