Something special

Y/n P. O. V.

"Wait, did I miss something? " Eunha asked.
"Well, our plan worked! " Jimin said and hugged Eunha.
"Well, thanks to me. I helped you    out. " She said flipping her hair dramatically.
"Eunha! " I said in disbelief.
"You know what? They kissed too. " Jimin said clapping his hands.
Eunha gasped.
"No wonder Jungkook's lips are red. " She again gasped with more effort.
"Yah! You guys! " Jungkook said and looked at me once before leaving the scene.
"I guess it's time to go home. " I said to Taehyung.
He nodded but still was shocked.
"Of course. One love bird left the place, how can the other stay? She should leave too. In order to catch him up! " Eunha said.
"I'm proud of us. " Jimin said to Eunha and they winked at each other. "Okay bye guys. " I said and left before it gets too awkward.
The whole ride was awkward and silent. I was feeling super nervous.
"Tae-"
"Did you kiss him back? " He asked making me jump.
I wasn't ready for it.
"I didn't. " I said surely.
"Ugh! Jin hyung dragged me out of the club when these all happened. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you. " He said now looking at me.
"It's okay, Tae. " I said.
He nodded and we reached home.
We parted our ways to go to our own rooms.
I entered my room and threw myself in my bed.
I touched my lips and remember what happened. If I tell you the truth I liked it a lot.
I blushed at the thought. How I gave my first kiss to him. My first love....
My thoughts were broke by a notification. I unlocked my phone and saw a message from Jungkook.

Jungkook :
The kiss was nice. 😉😉😉😉

Me :
You forced me! 😤😤😤😤

Jungkook :
But you didn't push me. Cause....

Me :
Cause?

Jungkook :
You liked it too!

Me :
No!

Jungkook :
I know I stole your first kiss! 😊😊😊😊

Me :
Why? Jungkook why? Why do you play with my heart when you don't want us together? You know it hurts like hell. You should stop this.

I sighed and switched off my phone.
I stared at the ceiling. I liked it and I can't deny it. But it's not fair. I whined and rolled over my bed. Then again I started to stare at the ceiling.
And soon I drifted off to sleep.

Next Morning :

"Y/nie! " The voice of my sweet sister woke me up.
I groaned and sat up.
"You didn't change last night and fell asleep. " She said.
"Hmm. Huh? " I looked down and saw me in my sleeping pajamas.
"Taehyung-"
"He changed my? " I covered myself.
"Aish, no. He informed and the maids changed your dress. " She said and I sighed in relieved.
"Come and eat breakfast. " She said and left.
I went to the washroom and did my daily routine and went to eat breakfast.
The day passes by boringly. We have some family time and that's it. I didn't talk to Jungkook too. Neither he tried to talk to me.
Soon, it was the day of publishing results. Ah! I hate to see my result but I guess I did kinda well. Maybe.

Result publishing day :

The alarm rang in the morning and I jumped up.
"Oh! Today is my result's day! " I started to get nervous.
I never felt that way. Then why? I always used to fail but this time I have a hope to pass. Maybe that's why I am nervous?
Oh....
The door bursted open  revealing Mark.
"Sis, today is..... "
"My result publishing day. " I breathed out.
"Hurry and get down. Mom will visit with you in University. " He said and I nodded.
I freshed up myself and wore this :

I quickly grabbed my bag and went downstairs

"Eat something. " Mom offered.
"No mom. I don't think I can eat. I'm nervous. " I said looking at my shaking hands.
"Oh dear. " She hugged me and patted my back.
"Let's go then. " She said and we left for University.

(Few hours later)

"Oh, there is the board. Go check out your result! " Mom said.
"No, mom. " I cried.
"I know you did good. " She said.
"Mom.... " I sighed and went to check it.
My fingers are crossed.
I slowly went to the board and saw others gossiping while pointing at me. I ignored it as always and looked at the board. I was starting from the last. When I reached at Top 15 I started to panic. What if I didn't pass this time too?
"Y/n! " A cheerful voice said and I knew who it was.
Eunha.
"You won't believe Your Own result! " She said.
"Why I failed? " I said dissapointed.
"No! You did a great job! " She said.
"I became 1st? " I said.
"It's not a movie you know? " She said and we laughed out. Then I turned to the board.
"You are in the Top 10 and you are 9th. " She said so much happy for me.
"Really? " I nearly cried out of joy.
That's why the students were pointing at me. Aish. They literally gave me a panic attack.
"Oh hello? Go give the good news to your mom! " She said and dragged me.
"Aunty! Your daughter. You'll be so proud of her. " She said and bowed.
"Hmm, I know. " Mom said.
"You knew? " I asked.
"Hmm. Taehyung told me. He saw it first. " Mom said as if it doesn't matter.
"Still you didn't tell me? " I said.
"Mom! " I whined.
"Haha. You were looking so cute when you were nervous. " She laughed like a little kid.
"I'm proud of ya! My sis! " Taehyung shouted running to me and hugged me.
"Tae. " I said tears escaping from my eyes because of joy.
"Shh. Look I bought chocolates for you! " Taehyung said and gave me my favourite Dairy Milks.
"I love them! " I jumped up and down. "I know. " He said and smiled warmly at me.
"Well, where is the sweet of becoming the CEO of the company? " Jin said joining us.
"CEO? " I gasped.
Mom did the same too.
Taehyung just nodded and said,
"Meet the new CEO of KIM COMPANY. Here, Kim Taehyung. " He said with a proud of air with a serious face.

 " He said with a proud of air with a serious face

"Aww, Tae you really grew up. " I said at how handsome he was looking.
"Congrats to my both kids. I'm so proud of you! " Mom said and hugged us.
"We love you too. " Me and Taehyung said together.
"Okay, then let's do party! " I said.
"No! " Jin, Eunha and Taehyung shouted together causing me to flinch. "Why? " I asked furrowing my eyebrows.
"Well, we have work. Me and Eunha. " Jin said.
"And... I've a tight schedule. You know? " Taehyung said.
I nodded in agreement.
"Okay, then let's go mom. " I held her hand and almost exiting when Eunha shouted,
"I'll come to your house in the graduation day. I'll do your make up and select your dress. " She said.
"Why? I'm not graduating. " I asked.
She just winked at me and said,
"Something special! "  and left with Jin.

Something special??