Love me

(Listen to this song....... )             

                   Jungkook P. O. V

As I entered her room the first thing I saw was her, Y/n.........
I may regret this but I'm doing this for her own good. I stared at her beautiful eyes. No anger, only pain can be seen. She still loves me after all what I did?
My tears were begging to come out. But I threatened them.
"Okay, then I'll leave. " Y/n's mom said and left while closing the door.
I couldn't move my body. The speech I made and practiced were out of my head. I just stared at her honey deep brown eyes. She did the same.
Slowly, very slowly I started to take one step towards her to reach her, to pull her in my embrace. But the situation didn't let me.
She didn't say a word.
I took more steps to go closer. But then she said,
"Leave.... "

                        Y/n P. O. V.

I saw Jungkook entering and my mom leaving us in such a awkward situation. He started to come closer to me but hesitantly. I really wanted to run to him and be in his embrace. When he was already close, realization hit me and I said,
"Leave..... "
He seemed hurt. But I don't care.
Or I didn't want to care.
"What if I say I don't want to. " He said.
There was a silence.
I wanted to give him another chance and start over again but my mind didn't let me.
Little did I knew my mind was so stubborn?
"Then love me! " I said looking at him. More like pleading.
"No, I can't !" He said moving his head from left to right.
"I said Love Me. Why don't you love me. What's the problem with loving me??!! " I now screamed. Tears are now falling for my eyes. Uncontrollably....
He sighed.
"I'm doing this for your own good. " He said.
"Then I don't want my own good. I want you..... "
He widened his eyes.
"I actually came here to tutor you. " He said and went to my desk.
"You didn't answer me. " I said hoping he would say yes.
"Well........"

That's enough!

"I don't want you to tutor me then! I'm a Kim!! I can find better tutors than you! Go away! " I stated.
He seemed hurt. A lot.
"Y/n-"
"No! I'm not seeing you anymore. " I said and left my rooms. And went to Taehyung's. As he was out in dad's company.
I heard Jungkook's footsteps in front of his door
"I'll wait.... " He said and then his footsteps fade away.
It means he left........ Again......

              Taehyung 's P. O. V.

"This is the new deal. You have to take a look. " The P. S. said as I was entering to my house.
"I will. After my graduation. " I said.
He sighed.
"Listen, I have my exams next week. After I'll graduate. Then I'll be free. I can take a look then. Cause you see, it's a lot of pressure for me. " I explained and he seemed to understand.
"Okay, study well. " He patted my back and went.
"Thank you, Mr. Park! " I shouted.
"I would prefer uncle! " He too shouted and went.

Yes, he is Jimin's father. My best friend's father. I always got the support from him when I needed. He is like a father figure to me.

I smiled and went to my room. As I opened my door I saw Y/n sleeping in my bed. I got closer to her and saw her face red. All red from crying. I sighed and whispered in her ears,
"Don't worry your brother is here. "
She whined in her sleep because of my whispering. Seems like I disturbed her!
I tugged her in blanket and went to fresh up.

                      Y/n P. O. V.

First day of exam :

"Y/n, dear. Wake up. You have exam today! " mom said as she was trying her best to wake me up. But I was too lazy. I wonder how Suga felt.
Poor Suga.
"Wake up, will you? " Dahyun said.
"Ughhh! " I groaned as I finally got up.
Mom and Dahyun laughed and I glared at them.
I went to bathroom and did my routine and chose a dress for the University.
The dress :

I ate breakfast and was about to go when my mom called for me and I looked at her

"Fighting! " She said.
This is what I wanted in a family.
I quickly went and hugged her tightly before stepping inside of Taehyung's car.
He started the engine and several thoughts came inside my head.

Why the whole gang didn't met me during this days? I have a problem with Jungkook but I miss them. Aish.....

"What happened, sis? " Taehyung asked me dragging out of my own thoughts.
"Oh! I was just thinking about my exam. I a little nervous. " I lied.
"Don't worry. He's my teacher who tutored you. He is better than many teachers. I'm sure you will do well. I trust you. " He said giving me a warm smile.
"Thank you, Tae. " I too smiled at him. "So, are you ready? " He asked me parking the car in front of our University.
"Hmm. " I nodded and started for my exam hall.

Last day of exam :

"Ooh yeah! " I said stretching my hands and my whole body as I finished my exam and exited the hall.
"At last! "
I looked at her and she smiled at me.
"So, what's your plan? " Eunha asked.

Yes, my bully, she's being my friend since that day. She's actually nice. She's been hanging out with me recently. But I didn't see J-hope. I would see where they are!

"Earth to Y/n! " Eunha shouted and I looked at her.
"Where have you been? " She asked.
"Well,.... " I awkwardly laughed.
"What you're gonna do today? " She asked.
"Just wanna go home and sleep.... " I said.
She looked at me boringly.
"Please? I don't have any strength. " I said.
"Okay, okay. You don't have time for me. I understand. After all I'm your bully. " She said dramatically.
"Aigoo. Okay, so what's your plan? " I asked.
"Let's go to a club. " Eunha said excitedly.
I looked at her unsure.
"Oh come on! " She said pulling me.
"Okay. Not before evening. I'm gonna sleep. " I said.
"Okay, I'll pick you up at 7:30. " She said as I saw we're already in the parking lot.
There standing Taehyung waiting for me.
"Okay, bye. " I said and left with Taehyung.

"So, wanna go somewhere? " Taehyung asked.
"Where? " I asked.
"Just wait and see! " He said and smiled his signature smile.