meeting my tutor

"Y/n your grades are failling miserably.  What's your problem? If you do like this you won't be able to make it to 2nd year! " the class teacher shouted.

"Miss, please.  I'll try hard next time. Please....." Y/n begged.

"No excuse this time.  I'm taking you to headmaster's office. "

"Oh no no..... "

Headmaster's  office:

"Y/n, I'm sorry. I think you are helpless.  I can't give you promotion." The headmaster said as he sighed.

"Oh please, Sir. I promise I'll get help and do better, pleaseeee. " Y/n said almost tearing up.

"How will you get help. Do you know any good student who can tutor you?" The headmaster asked raising his eyebrow.

"S-ss-sir  I-"

Suddenly a knock came on the door and a boy came inside with an arrogant look and slightly bowed after seeing the teacher and the headmaster.

"Anneyoseo! Good afternoon Teacher and headmaster " the boy said with a brilliant voice

The headmaster spoke,
"So, Jungkook you will be teaching her as her private tutor and help her raise her grades. "

"B-but Sir as you know the finals are coming soon. And I have a lot to stu-" Jungkook started babbling.

But the headmaster stopped him and said, "I know Jungkook but you are a meritorious student so you don't have to worry kid. "

Y/n P.O.V.

Okay. So, I'm feeling like a total invisible thing I should say.  Cause they don't see Me as a person though....

Jungkook again shutterd,  "b-bu-"

"No offense my kid. This is a favour. " the head ordered with sparkle in his eyes.

Gosh I know the head is trying to help me.  But.... Ugghhh..!!!  God save me I'm feeling super awkward  standing  alone without anybody noticing.

Huh....

"So, this is Kim Y/n. She really needs help with her grades. Soooooo..."

"Hello, I'm Jeon Jungkook, I hope your private tutor. " Jungkook said with a gentle smile.

"Oh h-hi. I'm Kim Y/n. " I said with a gentle smile too.

"OK,  so now you two are dismissed. "
The headmaster declared.

In the hallway :

"So, ummm your number? " I asked.

"Why do you want my number! Huh! I already had enough!"

Where's the gentle smile, where's the sweet voice???

"No, I mean you need my home address so-"

"Just shu-"

"OK,  if you don't want to tutor me then don't.  Why being so nice for them and being a total jerk in front of me.  You should've told them earlier! I also am not dying to be tutored by you! " I said in front of his face and walk away.

I really have trust issues. Maybe that's why I don't have anyone.

 I'm all alone....

Jungkook  P. O. V.

Did I treat her that badly. 

Huh....

Maybe I'm too much stressed with my studies. Should I make up with her tomorrow?  Maybe her motive wasn't that.

Ugh I'm just a phabo!

Y/n P.O.V.

I just hate the day?  I hate that coconut head? Or maybe I just hate my life where's no one is there for me?