Pool party

Y/n P. O. V.

Next morning :

I woke up from the sunlight hitting my face and I got up only to fall back again. In Tae's embrace.
"You're still here? You don't have work? " I asked.
"I didn't go because I can't leave you alone after having a bad dream. " He said smiling sheepishly.
"Tae..... " I cupped his face and kissed his forehead.
"Hey, it's my job. " He said whining.

I just smiled at him. This is the difference between Brother and Lover, right? Wait did I say LOVER?! Oh!

"Hey, what you're thinking? " He asked.
"Nothing! Go to your room and wash up. " I said as I went to my bathroom.
He nodded and left with a kiss in my forehead.

I went downstairs and and sat in the dining table where everyone gathered.
I wished them good morning and hugged mom.
"Do you think you can visit today? " I asked.
"Oh yes, my dear. " She said and kissed my cheeks.
As I was about to sit on my chair I saw Taehyung coming wearing a trouser and a T-shirt.
"You didn't go to work? " I asked.
"It's Sunday, phabo ya. " He said.
"Ash. You said you didn't go to work because of me! " I pouted and everyone laughed.
Suddenly a call came and Taehyung took the call.
"Hello, hyung. " He said in the call.
He nodded as he was talking.
"Really? " He said and jumped up in happiness. He then turned towards me and smiled brightly.
"Okay, I'll hung up now. " He cut the phone and spoke,
"Seokjin hyung's call. " He said and I nodded.
"He said he's throwing a pool party today and we've to be there by 10 pm. " He said excitedly.
"Oh! Yess! " I said and looked at sad Dahyun and Mark.
Taehyung noticed it and said,
"Don't worry, you guys are invited too. " He said.
"Really! " Dahyun and Mark squealed in joy.
Suddenly a thought hit me and I said,
"But mom will be all alone. "
"No it's okay. My dear. " She said with a sweet smile.
"No mom. It's not. " I said stubbornly.
"Okay, Dahyun and Mark will be with me. " Mom said and soon their smile faded.
"Yup. We will. Sissy don't worry. " Dahyun said.
I looked at them again and Mark gave a assuring smile.
Then I looked at Taehyung and he didn't say much.
"Now eat your breakfast. " I ordered and started to dig in our foods.

After a while me and Taehyung took a shower and got ready. I hopped into Taehyung's car and went to Seokjin's mansion....

We were the last ones actually to reach there and as soon as we entered the mansion we were showered by hugs and loves.
"Aww, you guys. " I said looking at them.
"I missed you. So much. " Jungkook said hugging like a panda and never leaving me.
"I missed you too, Kookie. " I said smiling sweetly.
"We missed you too. " Jimin complained.
"Oh, I know. " I said.
"Are you okay? " I saw Jin asking me with a concern in his face.
"Hmm. " I nodded and assured him.
"Now, leave my sister, will you? " Taehyung said.
They all nodded and left me without Jungkook. He still clinging to me.
I sighed.
"Jungkook? " I asked.
He hummed still back hugging me.
"Will you leave me? " I asked.
"Never ever.... " He said.
"Aish, you kid. " Taehyung said and pulled Jungkook from me.
"What? I missed her too much. Now let me hug her. " Jungkook whined.
"You have whole night to hug her. " Namjoon said joining the scene.
Suga smacked his head.
"Everyone is not like you Namjoon. " Suga said making every single soul to laugh.
And Namjoon just stood there with a straight face.
Then Jinnie came with some snacks as it was only 10 am. We all was enjoying and chatting but suddenly Taehyung and Jimin got into a fight for the butter honey chips flavour.
"Aish..... This kids. Yah! Take mine. " I said handing them my garlic flavoured chips and they stopped fighting.
"You're like a mother, Y/n. " Suga said smiling.
"Nope. That's me. " Jin protested.
"Yes. Jin eomma! " I called and he sighed proudly. Then he said,
"Okay, Y/n you can be the father. "
"That sounds awfully abnormal. " Suga said.
"What about you are the father and  Y/n is the mother. " Namjoon suggested.
"That sounds good. We can make a good pair. Raising this dorks. " Jin winked at me.
I replied with a wink and suddenly Jungkook shouted blocking our way.
"No, that can't be. "
"And why is that? " J-hope said.
"Because, because she's my student. " Jungkook said not understanding what he's saying.

Is he Jealous?

As I was thinking I saw Jin smiling towards me and mouthed 'He loves you. '
I blushed and said,
"Jungkook we are just joking you know? "
"Oh! " He said rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment.
And we all laughed.
Suddenly J-hope's energy overflowed and he dragged Suga in the swimming pool.
"You guys come too! " J-hope said while Suga was being dragged by him. Poor Suga!
"OK boys, you go. I'll change my clothes. " I Saddam's went to the washroom.
And I changed into this :

I went to the pool and saw everyone playing with by themselves

I again awe in their in their cuteness

I again awe in their in their cuteness. As I walked at them everyone's gaze turned towards me.
"What? " I said feeling uncomfortable. "Aigoo! Good girl. " Jungkook came and patted my head.
I looked at him confused.
"Of course, the way you two checked her from head to toe in the 'bitch', she won't wear those swimsuits   anymore. " Jimin said eyeing Jungkook and Taehyung.
"Oh, we did a great job. " Taehyung told Jungkook putting a hand on his shoulder.
"And it's 'Beach' not 'Bitch'! " Taehyung said.
I smiled at their protectiveness and went with Jungkook and Taehyung to join everyone in the pool.

We played and danced and sang until the last cell of our body begged us for taking rest.

We all were tired as hell and finally we decided to leave the pool and take a clean shower and eat lunch.
As we did so I went with Jin to help him with preparing launch.
"So, when you're going to tell him? " Jin asked making me out of my own world.
"About? " I asked not getting him.
"Aish, propose Jungkook! " Jin said.
Oh yeah!
"Umm, maybe today? " I said and he gasped.
"But I need your help. " I said and he nodded.
"So, what's your plan? "