I love you........

Listen to this song while reading .....

Taehyung P. O. V.

"Perfect......... " I mumbled to myself as I saw Y/n alone in this room.
She is so beautiful even after she grown up so big.....
I touched her face and caressed her cheeks.
"You know I felt like dying yesterday when you were lost. I thought I lost my world. When I found you I thought my life was worth it. And today when you bought me my favourite thing, I knew that you are connected to my heart . I was so happy when you unknowingly guessed my happiness. Well, you are my happiness. I really am happy to get you back. You're so beautiful that I could've never imagined. Or either I wouldn't have ever let you go...... I love you, sis......... "
I said almost whispering. So that no one can hear. Not even Jungkook.
Then I moved a hair from her face and said,
"I love you so much that nobody can never imagine..... "
I cupped her face and suddenly felt hot tears flowing.
"You are awake aren't you? " I asked her with a great sigh.
She slowly opened her beautiful eyes which were filled with tears.
"Look, I can explain-" I tried to touch her cheeks but she shoved my hands.
"Y/n-"
"I hate you! I HATE YOU!! " She started to scream and hit me in my chest.
"Stop, you will wake-"
"Go away, I hate you! " She said crying so hard.
I grabbed her hand and pinned them above her head and grabbed her mouth.
"MmMmmmm..... " she tried to say but only mumbles can be hear.
"Give me time, I can expla-"
"What happened, KIM Y/N?! " Jungkook came out rushing wearing only a bathrobe and saw us in this situation.
"Leave her! " Jungkook said anger rushing through his veins.
"It's not what it seems like. " I said.
He quickly came and pushed me.
"I hate you! " She kept saying the same thing.
"What you did to her?! " Jungkook said grabbing my collar.
Everyone came rushing by hearing the screams.
"What's happening?! " Jin asked.
"Ask him what he did to Y/n! " Jungkook shouted tightening the grip. "I Hate you KIM TAEHYUNG! " She said again.
"Oh my! " J-hope and Jin rushed to Y/n and Jimin tried to save me from Jungkook's strong grip. But in vain. Then Namjoon came helping me. I was suffering. But it's better to die than hearing 'I hate you' from Y/n's mouth. It was killing me slowly.
Finally they succeed but when I looked at Jungkook he was huffing like a wolf.
I coughed as I can barely breathe.
"You okay? " Jimin asked me.
"Hmm. " I hummed and looked at Y/n with my sad eyes.
She looked at me with full of hatred.
Then Jungkook said,
"If you look at him one more time with those eyes and I'm ripping your eyes off. "
"Let's get you out of here before it's too late. " Jimin said and dragged me out of there with the help of Namjoon.

Jungkook P. O. V.

I looked at Y/n and she was crying. Because of her crying her breath hitched.
I slowly went near her and she hugged me saying that,
"I hate him. "
"It's okay, " I said patting her back and motioning everyone to leave.
They nodded and left us, me and Y/n.
Then I sat beside her and cupped her face.
"Tell me, what he did to you? C'mon tell me. " I said.
"I hate him. " She again repeated.
"What is the reason, Y/n? "
"He said h-he is m-my br-other! " She breathed out and started to cry again.
"What? " My jaw dropped and I was jungshooked as hell.
"Yes, he said that he was so happy to get me back and and said that I'm his happiness and he said that.... " I was understanding her half speech because of her crying.
"What did he said? " I asked.
"That that he loves me.... " She said sniffing.
I felt happy. Two reasons -
1. I thought he loved Y/n. But now I know that he loved her as a brother.
And
2. My friend is my Y/n's brother.
"So, why are you crying? " I asked her. "Because I hate him! "
"But why? "
"Because he left me all alone and I suffered a lot because of him! He knew everything but he didn't come to help me! I I hate him! " She again broke down in tears.
"It's okay, you should sleep. Maybe there must be a reason. He isn't like this. He loves his family. " I tried to convince her.
"No, you're lying! "
"You sleep, we can sort out tomorrow! Okay? I promise if you tell me to kill him I will. " I said.
"Promise? " She asked.
"Woah! Are you trying to murder? "
"N-no I just-"
"Shh. Now sleep." I laid her on bed and hugged her so that can help her sleep.
"Goodnight, Kookie. " she said.
"Goodnight, my sweet. "
After sometime I heard her cute snores. It means she was already sleeping. I looked at her face and chuckled.
"Why you were being so hyper after founding your brother . I thought he chocked you to death! " I whispered.
But.....
She said she was her parents first child. But Taehyung hyung is older than her.
So much was going through my mind. I was confused, happy, excited and scared. What if....
What if he's lying?

Author's note :

What do you guys think? Please let me know through the comments.......
And don't forget that
I PURPLE YOU 💜💜💜💜