Why?

(Listen to this song... )

"I LOVE YOU............ " I said finally.
And he nodded...
But
As
A
'NO'
I widened my eyes, tears rolling down my eyes.
He left my embrace, shook off my hands and went away to somewhere I didn't dare to look at.
I sat there not feeling anything. Crying.
I saw Taehyung going behind Jungkook. Jin and Jimin hurriedly came towards me.
"Y/n...." Jin hugged as his voice cracked.
"Thank you Jinnie, for helping me.... " The last think I said before standing up and started to run. Don't know where...
They wanted to come after me but I glared at them and warned them.
They all backed off.

                    Taehyung P. O. V.

Y/n did it! She confessed to him.
I looked at Jungkook and saw him nodding his head as a 'No'.
Then he stood up and went upstairs. I followed his. Anger rushing through my veins.
He was about to went inside of his room, but before that I held the door and opened him harshly.
I glared at him.

A very dark one

A very dark one. It was feeling like my world crashed into million pieces.
I grabbed his collar. All I could ask was,
"Why?! "
He didn't say anything but looked at the floor.
"I asked why?! " I raised my voice.
"I did it for her own good! " He finally said.
"For her own good? " I laughed sarcastically.
"Are you sure? " I asked raising my eyebrow.
He nodded.
"Then I don't want her good! Just go and hug her and say sorry. It isn't difficult at all. You still have time. " I said now almost begging to him.
"No, I can't. Cause I want her good. " He said again.
"You-"
"Taehyung! " The door opened revealing panting Jin hyung.
I looked at him and he said,
"Y/n, she ran somewhere-" I didn't care to listen the rest. I ran to the door when I heard Jungkook saying,
"I'm coming! "
I turned at him and said,
"You want good for Y/n, right? Then stay away from her! " I pushed Jungkook and ran to the direction of nowhere. Just guessing a random place to luckily find her.
"Where can I find her? "
"I know where she is.... "

                         Y/n P. O. V.

I ran as far as I could go from all these mess. He didn't loved me? Why?

"Why?! " I screamed.

If he didn't love me then why he cared for me, why he was jealous? Why he showed love me?
Why did I fall in love!
I hate my heart! It's so cruel. You can't control you emotions. That's why I hate my heart. I hate my, my fate...

As I was thinking I looked around and saw it was already dark. My eyes were all fluffy from the tears I left. I couldn't see properly. My eyes were tired from the heavy downpour.
So, I closed my eyes as I sat on a bench and laid down.

I should feel cold, right? But my body and my mind was too numb to feel that....

I closed my eyes and maybe drifted off to sleep.

                 Taehyung P. O. V.

"I know where she is.... "
I looked at the direction and saw Dahyun.
I ran to her.
"Dahyun? "
"Mom sent us because it was getting late. And when we reached here we saw Sissy running out of the mansion while crying. So, Mark followed her. " Dahyun said.
"Oh. " Was all I could say.
"What happened? " She asked.
I told her everything. And as I was finishing I saw Mark carrying Y/n in his arms.
We ran to them.
"She's so tired and needed sleep. So she fell asleep in the bench of the park. " Mark sighed and we went to our house.

------------------------

                          Y/n P. O. V.

It's been a week and I didn't hear anything from Jungkook. It really hurts. It hurts so good that the pain is so bad. I literally locked up myself in my room. I don't talk too much. Don't meet with anyone. Just wanted to be alone....
And tomorrow is University. So I should get some sleep. Or I'll look like a zombie.
I washed up and wore my pajamas. Then I headed towards my bed and laid down. I closed my eyes shut and pretended to sleep when I hear someone opening my door.
The person came closer to my bed and said,
"Goodnight, my sis. " Taehyung said and kissed my forehead.

I really became addicted to his goodnight kisses. He then left wasting no moment.

Then I drifted off to sleep.

In the morning :

I woke up as my alarm rang. The summer vacation has ended and it's again time for boring school. And Exam starts from next week I guess.

I took a shower and wore this :

I skipped my breakfast as I didn't have an appetite

A driver drove me off to my University. Taehyung has his own car. So I left first.
In university I didn't saw any of my friends. Jin, Suga, Jimin, J-hope, Namjoon. Nowhere to be seen.
I sighed as I took my books from my locker and went to my class.
I didn't saw them in the launch time too. I guess where are they?
I passed my whole day literally dying and the teacher also declared that after 10 days the finals will start.

I came home tired as always. Not because I worked hard but because I didn't even cared to work.

After taking another shower I wore a normal black trousers and a white    T-shirt as it was super comfortable. I decided to study a llittle bit.

But you know study is not my thing.

So I was scrolling through my phone until a knock came and I said,
"Yes, come in. "
I saw my mom entered the room.
"Oh, dear. You have a guest. " She said with a smile.
"Oh yeah, who is it? " I asked.
"Well, your new tutor. You know your exams are coming. So, I hired one for you. " She said with a smile.
"Oh sure. " I said as I stood up to give my tutor a slight bow.
My mom opened the door a little wide and there comes my new tutor.

Jungkook...........