Nightmare....

Y/n P. O. V.

Few days passed by and we almost got back to our normal lives. We regularly visited mom and she was gradually getting better. And Tae was super busy with the company handeling the deals in the absence of dad. And Jungkook........
He wasn't planning to get out of my head.
Today was the day to get our mom home. She is getting discharged today. And we all are happy!

In the hospital :

I went to the reception to clear the bills and other formalities as Dahyun and Mark were with mom.
"Is she fine now? " The receptionist asked with a smile.
"Yes. " I nodded with a smile to.
"So, you wanna clear the bill? " She asked.
I nodded again.
"But someone paid already and finished all the formalities. " She smiled at me.
"Who? " I asked.
"Umm. Someone named Taehyung. " She said.
"Oh, it's my brother. " I said.
"You guys are sure a bunch of beautiful siblings. " She said.
"Oh thank you. " I said and bowed a little. Then I heard Mark calling me.
"Hey, sis. "
"Hmm? " I looked at him and saw mom walking.
"Oh, mommy! " I said and I was so happy to see her walking after so long.
I went and hugged her. She was about to loose her balance but thanks to Mark.
"Ooh, someone is being impatient. " Dahyun said.
"I just can't wait to show her my room and be with her like a normal mother and daughter do. " I said almost tearing up.
"Aww my baby. Let's go. " she hugged me and we drive to home.

In home :

"Hey mom can you walk fast   already? " I said now totally impatient to show my room.
"Dear, calm down. " She said panting.
"Y/n, sissy. Let her rest and then you can show your room as much as you want. " Dahyun said.
"Oh ok. " I said a little sad but mom's health first!
"I'll take a look later dear. I promise. " She said and went with Dahyun.
I nodded.
I went to my room and started my TV. Of course I have one in my own room. I was strolling through Netflix when I heard the door next to me being open and closed. It means Tae came home.
I selected the drama 'Hwarang' and started to watch.
As I was watching my door slightly opened and Tae peeked his head in.
"Are you free? " He asked.
"Hmm. Come in. " I patted the sit next to me.
He quickly came and made himself comfortable.
"What are you watching? " He asked.
"Drama. " I said and played the episode.
After sometimes we both gasped as we saw an actor who looked really like Tae.
I looked at him. And he looked at me.
"Oh my! " I said.
"I can be an actor with my face. " He said touching his face.
"Now you're talking like Jinnie! " I said and got my attention to the TV screen again.
I finished the episode and looked at Tae.

He was already asleep

He was already asleep. I made him lay down properly and tugged him into blanket. Then I got up and went to check on my mom.
I saw the maids bow. They don't sleep? What a hard life!
I slowly went inside the room and saw her sleeping. I went towards her and placed a soft kiss on her forehead and said,
"Goodnight, mom. "
Then I decided to check Mark and Dahyun. I went to their rooms and all of them were sleeping. What a sleepyhead family I've got!
Then I went to my room and saw Tae still sleeping. He looked tired. So, I didn't bother him and laid beside him.
I took a quick glance at his face and he seriously was so handsome. No flaws. As I was starting to feel sleepy too. I turned around and went to sleep.

------------------------------

I woke up hearing a sound. I was walking through the hallway following the sound. It got louder and louder as I was going to the basement? I guess. Then I heard,
"Oh, you're already here dear? " A person said creepily.
"W-who are you? I can't recognise you? " I said as it was hard to see in the dark.
"You can't recognise my voice? " The voice said.
"Come in the light. " I pleaded.
The person came and I gasped started to back away.
"What happened dear? " The person said.
"D-dad?! " I asked shocked.
"Now you recognise me. " He said laughing creepily.
"Weren't you in jail? " I asked.
"Oh ho! I am Kim, did you forget that? People like you can't do anything to me. " He said.
"Wh-a-" He pointed a gun towards my head and I regret coming here. ALL ALONE.
"Why are you doing this? " I said crying.
"To kill you my dear. And I'll kill that bastard Jeon Jungkook, too! " He said touching my cheeks.
"Pl-ease don't! Kill me. You have a problem with me, right? Kill me. Don't kill him please.... " I said crying hardly.
"Why do you love him? " He asked raising his eyebrow.
"............."
*Gunshot*
And then I felt my body numb. And it wasn't paining?

I woke up from sleep breathing heavily. Then I felt myself in Tae's embrace feeling safe.
"Shh. Are you okay? " He said tightening the hug.
I nodded.

                  Taehyung P. O. V.

I woke up in the middle of the night because of Y/n's movement. I opened my eyes and saw her hugging me while sleeping. Aish, she got that habit like me?
A smile formed in my lips as I saw her sleeping. Suddenly I saw her sweating a bit and she was shaking.
"Y/n, what happened? " I asked her shaking her a bit. But she didn't respond. After a while I saw mumbling in her sleep.
"Y/n?!" I asked but still no response.
I started to shake her so that she can woke up from the bad dream.
But she started to shake more while crying. All of a sudden she opened her eyes and woke up from sleep breathing heavily.
I quickly hugged her to my embrace. Trying to protect her.
"Shh. Are you okay? " I asked and she nodded.
"Can you tell me what dream you had? " He asked.
"A nightmare...... " She said.
"I know but what happened? " I asked.
"I-i saw that... That.... " She was so scared.
"You can tell me. " I said.
"I saw dad trying to kill me and him. " She said.
"Who is that 'him'? " He asked.
"J-jungkook.... " She said hugging me more tightly.
"So, I was right. " I mumbled to myself.
"What? " She asked.
"Nothing.... " I lied.

Cause I knew you've already fell in love.......