Home....

Y/n P. O. V.

We were hugging reaching other until Taehyung broke the hug.
"I wanted to do this when the first time I saw you. " he said and.....

Planted a kiss on my forehead more like on my eyes

I chuckled at his cuteness.

(clears throat)

We both turned to that direction and saw Jungkook standing there raising an eyebrow.
Clearly jealous!
"Namjoon hyung told me that we are leaving after a few hours. So we've to pack and get ready. Let's go Y/n! " Jungkook said and grabbed my hand to take me with him.
But Taehyung took my another hand and said,
"Where are you taking my sister? Did I gave you permission? " Taehyung said titling his head.
"What? " Jungkook gulped by seeing the face of Taehyung.
"Hey, I helped you get along with her and, and-" Jungkook started to give a point but Taehyung started to laugh his ass off.
Then I joined him in laughing.
Jungkook just stood there dumbfounded. He is just not getting the brother-sister thing.
"Let's go. " Taehyung said and held my hand.
I smiled at him and Jungkook was feeling invisible.
"Don't worry Kookie, I adore you
too! " I said smiling sweetly.
"You're being too much happy. Don't you? " Jungkook asked me.
"Of course! " I said and went to the hotel only to see the shocked face of the whole gang.
"You guys okay? " Namjoon asked.
"Yes, hyung. Thanks to me! " Jungkook said with a proud of air.
"Yeah, we sorted out! " Taehyung said. "I missed the drama.... " Suga said.
Jin hit his face and came towards us and hugged us.
"I'm proud of my babies.... " Jin said while whipping of his fake tears.
"Oh my! My brother is my friends brother it means my friend is my sister! " J-hope said excitedly.
"Congrats, guys! " Jimin said yawning. "Aww, my Jiminie is sleeping? " I said in awe.
"Well, your brother didn't let me sleep. Cause he didn't sleep too. And he isn't feeling sleepy cause he is super excited to sleep. " Jimin explained.
I looked at Taehyung shocked.
He just smiled sheepishly.
"Aigoo, let's get you sleep after we get on the truck. " I said cupping his face.
"I didn't sleep too! " Jimin said.
"Aww come here. " I told him and patted his back.
"Well, I'm sleepy. " Suga said for getting a hug from me.
"You slept the whole night and didn't come with us when Y/n was screaming too! " J-hope said.
"That's why you're not getting hugs! " Jimin said happily.
"Whatever. " Suga said and left with his stuffs.
"Go hurry, you three! " Namjoon said and we rushed to our rooms to pack our staffs.

-----------------------

(Listen to the song......... )

The journey was safe. I sat with Taehyung and Jimin. Cause they both needed sleep and surprisingly Jungkook agreed too.
The whole way I was thinking how a moment can change your life. I looked at Tae and a smile appeared on my lips. I'm so much happy to find my brother.........

After almost 2 and a half hours we got to Seokjin's mansion.
And from here we part our ways. Just thinking of this makes me sad.

"So, guys.... Let's get home. " Jimin said.
"Hmm. " Jungkook said.
"Let's go Y/n. " Taehyung said grabbing my hand.
"Where are you taking her? " Jin asked.
"Well, to our home. " Taehyung said.
"W-wait-" I said.
"Nope! I've waiting for too long. Today I'm gonna take you to your house. Let's go pack things up. " Taehyung said smiling at me.
"I wanna go to! " Jungkook said.
"I would love too. But you know it'll be awkward. " Taehyung said.
"Yeah, you guys go. I'm controlling this boys. " Jin said winking at Taehyung.
"Thanks hyung. " Taehyung said and dragged me out of the mansion.

--------------------------

"You are done? " Taehyung asked me as he was waiting for me in my so house.
"Yes I guess? " I said checking my stuffs.
"Only two luggages? " He asked.
"Well, it's just my clothes and my necessaries. I don't have much. " I said.
"Oh....... " He said feeling super guilty.
"Hey, look at me. It's not your fault. " I said cupping his face.
"How can you be so strong after all this? " He asked.
"It's just....... I don't know. " I smiled at him.
"Let's go then. " He said sighing hardly.
"Hmm. " I hummed.

After a little long drive we reached at the Kim's Mansion and I couldn't believe my eyes.....

It was almost night

It was almost night. I got off from the car and all the guards bowed to us. I was feeling like a princess. The one princess everyone wants to be in their own world.
"Let's go, Miss Kim. " Taehyung said taking my hand.
I just nodded still afraid of this dream to break.
As we entered through the door we saw so many maids bow towards us. There was a big living room. Bigger than my previous house. As we went more I saw so many decorated rooms. The ones showed in the movies. Haha. I'm going insane.
"Hey, Y/n is here! " Taehyung shouted. We were standing at the common room I guess?
Then I saw Mark and Dahyun running towards me and almost jumped on me.
"You did it bro! " Mark said side hugging Taehyung.
"Well, you kept your promise. " Dahyun said crying.
"Aww come here my little sisy. " I told and pulled her into a hug.
"Where's mine? " Mark asked and joined us.
Taehyung was just standing there with warm tears in his eyes. Watching us peacefully.
I motioned him to join the hug and he did so.
"I love you guys... A lot...... You would never ever imagine.... " I said whipping off my tears.
"We love you too. " Dahyun said her breath hitching because of crying hard.
"Taehyung you're home? "
We all turned out heads towards that voice.
Taehyung nodded and said,
"Look who we got here? "
She looked at me and stayed still. Widening her eyes.
Taehyung pulled me near her and she touched my cheeks.
"Is this a dream? " She asked now tears were flowing from her eyes uncontrollably.
"No mom...... Here is your little Princess.... " Taehyung said.
"Mom? " I asked and broke down in tears in her embrace.
Same warmth as I used to feel when I was 5,6 or 7. Even for a day. My birthday....
"M-my Princess is home! " She screamed hugging me tight. Acting like a little kid who is afraid to loose their parents.
"M-mom. "
"Yes my dear. Call me mom. Mom.... " She again cried and the rest of the gang hugged us.
"My children....." she said.
"Where is dad? " I asked.
Everyone seemed shocked at my question.
"What? " I asked.
"Maybe I'm the one you're looking for?? "