You look like a baboon!

"So let's start! " Jungkook said grabbing my math book.
"Nae!" I said with enthusiasm.
"So what you like about math? " Jungkook asked.
"Nothing! " I said boringly.
"That's why, your grades are like.  this! " Jungkook said emotionlessly.
"OK, I like Trigonometry and         Algebra " I said.
"That's great! " Jungkook said as if he got a clue!
"OK now what? I can't pass with these two! " I said to Jungkook.
"Of course you can! "
"How? "
"1/3 part of exam is from Trigonometry and two more questions from Algebra. So count them and..... It's an easy pass! See? " Jungkook said excitedly.
"Oh! I never noticed! " I exclaimed!
"Now I'm giving you some maths on Trigonometry and Algebra. OK? "
"Hmm. "
"OK. So 5 maths in 20 minutes. Can you do it? " Jungkook asked raising an eyebrow.
"It depends on the maths! " I said.
"Hmm! Now you're talking like a smart student!" Jungkook said, proud of himself.
"Oh, thank you! " I said sarcastically.

15 minutes :

"Ah, Jungkook are you sure about the maths? You are not mistaken? " I asked unsure.
"Why? You can't do that? " Jungkook asked disappointed.
"No I mean they're too easy. Aren't they? " I asked.
"Hand me the copy. Let me check! " Jungkook said.

                  Jungkook P. O. V.

As I was checking her copy, her all maths are correct!  Her handwriting is so clean and nice too. I gave her the toughest maths though she completed every math perfectly. Moreover 5 minutes earlier! Wow!  She's good.

As Jungkook was busy Y/n called him,  "Jungkook, anything wrong? " she asked.
"No, are you sure these are easy? " I asked her.

What if she doesn't understand these maths and just memorizing it? OK I need to test her.

Jungkook gave her a math out from her book.

"Now solve this!" Jungkook said.
"Time limit?" She asked.
"Take as much time you want! "
"OK! "

She is so beautiful when she is concentrating. She really is! She's so cute. I just want to squeeze her cheeks like a gummy bear!

"Finish! " She said happily.
"Ook, let me see! " Jungkook hurriedly took her copy and checked it.

Oh, she got this one right too! Oh I'm so happy.

"You got it right! " I said excitedly.
"Yeah I know. Can you give me some real maths. I mean REAL ONES. " She said.
"Oh OK. " Jungkook said.
"What do you want to study?  Pythagoras theorem or Function?" Jungkook asked.        
"Which one is less boring? " she asked pouting.
"No it's fun! " I said to her.
"Just tell me already! You are talking like teachers, boring. " She said.
"Aish this kid! OK personality I like Pythagoras. So let's start with that! " Jungkook said excitedly!
"Okay! " I tried to sound excited in front of my TUTOR!

                         Y/ P. O. V.

Few hours later:
8:00 pm:

"Yay! " Jungkook said finishing theorems of Pythagoras.
"Yess!!! " I said .

It's not that tough I guess. I understood it clearly. He's so good at teaching. After all perfect top student!

"I had fun! It's really cool. " I said.
"It is! " Jungkook said smiling.
"You look like a bunny when you smile like that! " I said smiling like a idiot.
"Ah why? " Jungkook whined.
"No I mean it's cute! "
"You think I'm cute? " Jungkook said raising an eyebrow.
"Umm.... " I acted like thinking so hard.
"Then you look like a baboon when you laugh! " Jungkook bursted out laughing.

(If you don't know what baboon is then you can search it right away...... )
"Whaaat? " I asked shocked.
"What? " He tried to stop his laughter but in vain.
"Yah!  You you look like a you look like a..... Aish! Never mind! " O said a little hurt.
"Aww, I was kidding. You look like a gummy bear when you laugh. You're so cute! " Jungkook said patting my head.

Oh my heartu. Oh my. Gosh. Why it's beating so fast. I can feel the heartbeat. I mean it's not beating in a normal regular speed!  Oh my! Jungkook!

"Y/n , you okay? " Jungkook said while waving his hands in front of my face.
"O-o "
"Why are you red? Do you have fever? " He reached his hand to touch my forehead.

My heart : Let him touch your forehead Y/nie!
My brain : Yah! Don't let him touch!
So,  after  a long lost g time I did this!

As Jungkook was about to place his hand...... Y/n jerked his hand and said,  "Yah, phabo ya it's late. You should go home! "
"Aw, I thought you wanted to study biology! " He said smirking.

"Ash! You little- Ash! " I said unable to complete my sentence

"Aigoo it's so fun to tease you! " Jungkook said again bursting into laughter.
"Aish this boi! "
"See you tomorrow, bye! "
"Byee! "