Summer Vacation

Y/n P. O. V.

"Y/n, should I pack this? " Dahyun asked while putting a set in my suitcase.
She is helping me packing my stuffs and I really needed that.
"Oh yeah! Thank you! " I said while taking my toothbrush, paste, facewash and other necessary things.
"You should pack this too! " She said showing me my night gown.
"Well, I can't wear that in front of everyone, can I? " I said.
"Well, this is for night! " She whined.
"Well, Dahyun you're getting more exited than me, you know that? " I told her.
"So, who wouldn't be excited for her sister? " She asked.
"Well, yes! Just pack those dresses I kept on the bed! " I said shouting from my bathroom.
"Okay! " She shouted too.
After helping me they decided to head home. But before heading they gave me a long speech about what I should do and what I shouldn't. They really are my best friends!
"Okay okay, now can you leave so that I can rest? " I said.
"Oh yeah! Let's go Mark. " Dahyun said while pulling Mark with her.
"And call us if anything happens! " Mark shouted before going and they left.
"Maybe I can't sleep because of the excitement that building inside of  me! " I said to myself before washing up.
But without knowing I drifted of to my sleep.........

--------------------

Next morning :

I knocked on Seokjin's mansion in exact 11:45 pm. I came earlier because I couldn't wait. The excitement was killing me. And after some time a sleepy Jin opened the door.

"Y/n? " He asked

"Y/n? " He asked.
"YOU'RE STILL SLEEPING? IT'S ALREADY 11:45 PM AND YOU GUYS ARE STILL SLEEPING?! " I asked in disbelief.
"Well, what!!?? " He said in a total shock too.
"Don't tell me everyone is still    asleep! " I said.
"Well,......" he started to rub his neck in nervousness.
I pushed him and went inside of the house while trying to find others.
"Where are they? " I said.
"Well,..... I don't know. " Jin said.
"Jinnie?" I said trying to understand the situation.
"Hello Jin hyu-" Taehyung said entertaining the mansion and then understood the situation.

"Y/nie

"Y/nie.....Come here. " He said ruffling my hair.
"Where are others? " I asked Jin.
"Umm...... "
"Jin hyung we're calling you why aren't you picking up? " We saw Jungkook coming through the door.