Sir?

"Agh!" I said as I stopped my alarm.
I saw the time and it's already late!
"Oh no! " I gasp.
I quickly got up and went to take a shower and wore this:

I checked out in the mirror one last time and went to grab something to eat

"Okay an apple juice, maybe enough. Cause I don't have a single minute to prepare my breakfast! "
When I stepped out I couldn't see because of the Sun ray.
"Oh, I need an umbrella, it's way too much sunny. I guess summer is already here! " I said unlocking my door to grab an umbrella.
"No need Y/n!" I hear Jin shouting.
"Why are you here? " I asked shocked. "I knew you would be late after what happened yesterday night! " He said winking at me.
"Oh Jinnie! "
"You should be thanking me! " He said.
"Oh thank you. " I said .
"Now! Get on the car! " Jin said.
"Oh yeah! "

----------------------

"Well see you after school! " I said waving at Jin as we were walking down the hallway.
"Okay and remember the promise! " Jin said waving at me.
"Okay! " I gave him a thumbs up and went to my locker.
"Forget about me? " I saw Jungkook leaning near my locker. He was looking at my legs. He was literally LOOKING AT MY LEGS!
"Oh Jungkook, nooo! " I said blushing. "We meet tonight right? " He said.
"Hmm. We've tutoring. So yeah. " I said feeling kinda nervous and happy. "Okay, see you. " he said while going to his class.
"Bye. " I said waving.

In the class it was always as boring as it should be. And with that time passes and school ends.
I grabbed my bag and hung in my shoulder.
"Hey, wait! " Jimin called out.
"Oh hi! " I said.
"So I heard what happened between you and Jungkook..... " Jimin said.
"Whaaaat!! Jinnie told you everything?! " I said embarrassed.
"Yup, you guys fight a lot and settle it quick too. " He said giggling.
"Oh, I thought he told you about... Nevermind! " I said with relief.
"Y/n!" Taehyung said running to me and hugging me.
"Aww, miss me? " I said.
"Too much that I don't wanna let you go now! " He said with a pout.
"Leave him! " I saw Jungkook saying and he was already pissed off.
"Hey, Taehyung! You should get a girlfriend for your hugs. Leave her." Jin said controlling the situation .
I mouthed Jin a 'Thank you' and went over to Jungkook.
"You missed me? " I said trying to understand his mood.
"No! " He said and left.
"Well......" I said dumbfounded.
"Just really don't mind him, Okay? " I heard Taehyung said but my mind was all over him, only him, JEON JUNGKOOK....

------------------------

5:30 pm

"It's already 5:30 pm and he didn't-"

(Doorbell rings)

"Oh! There he is! " I went to door happily.
"Oh hi ." He greeted me.
"Hi. " I said back.
"Oh and sorry for earlier, I was having a period. " He said taking off his shoes.
"Huh? " I asked.
"No I was acting weird and whenever I act weird you tell me that I'm having a period so-" He explained.
"Aww, my Kookie! It's Okay! I don't mind after what you shared with me last night! " I said with a bright smile.
"Thank you. " He said and went to my room.
"Wait! "

After going to my room he started to teach me not wasting any time and you won't believe me but that was kind of easy. But also BORING. Study is always BORING!

"Jungkook -"
"Call me sir when I'm teaching you. " He said not taking his stares from my book. Maybe he fell in love with those books of mine. Well it's a brilliant student fact!

What's wrong with him? Why suddenly? Who knows what's going on in his mind?

"Well, sir. I know I shouldn't say this but I'm feeling bored. " I said with a pout.

Jungkook P. O. V.

"Well, sir. I know I shouldn't say this but I'm feeling bored. " she said.

She called me sir? I know I myself told her to call me sir but I thought she would protest it but no! Why I'm feeling like seduced. Oh Gosh! What I'm saying?

"What? " I asked shocked.
"I am Feeling Bored! " She said again.
"Well, then let's take a break. "
"Yay!!! " she said while clapping like a little kid.
"How about a starring contest? " I offered.
"Huh? " She asked dumbfounded.
"Do you want to compete with your SIR? " I asked raising my eyebrow.
"Okay. " she said nodding.

"When I count 1 2 3 you will open your eyes

"When I count 1 2 3 you will open your eyes. " I said.
"Okay! " she said excitedly.

"I win! " I said.
"Hey hey, that's cheating! " She argued.
"What? " I asked innocently.
"You blew on my eyes and I... Ugh! Jeon Jungkook! " She said with the biggest and cutest pout I've ever seen.
She's looking so cute I just want to taste how that lips felt! Oh I shouldn't say like this right? What's wrong with me?!

"Jungkook " she said waving her hands in front of my face.
"Oh? What about calling me sir? " I asked.
"Of course I won't call a cheater my SIR! " She said not leaving pouting.
I slapped slightly her lips with my pen and said, "Don't pout in front of others! "
"Why? My lips and I'm pouting using my lips not yours! " She said stubbornly.
"You look like a baboon. " I lied.
"Really? Omo, you should have told me earlier. " she said being embarrassed.
"It's fine if it's in front me. " I said.
"Okay, now you go home or we get back to study? " She asked while a little yawn escaped from his mouth.
"No, you look tired. Rest I'll leave now." I said and stood up to leave.
"Okay! " She again said rubbing her eyes.

Maybe she's tired from study and her part time job. By the way she looks really cute when she yawns. Aww I want to eat her now! Aww...

"Aren't you leaving? " I heard she said while I was staring at her.
"Oh yeah! See you at school and give me your passport. You forgot to give it to Jin hyung. " I said reminding her.
"Oh yeah! " She said and then went to her closet.
After some time she came back with her passport and came near me but before that she tripped right in front of me.
"Y/n? You Okay? " I asked tensed.
"Y-yeah, just a bit tired." She said.
"Ok, go to sleep I'm leaving. " I said and saw her already asleep.
"Y/n?" I shook her a little but no response.
I picked her up at bridal style and went near her bed. I laid her down and put over the blanket.
"Goodnight, my sweet!" I said and kissed her on forehead.

She has a nice smell. I wonder which perfume she uses? I can feel my heart is beating 10 times faster it should be. I didn't read any disease in biology like this? Did I?

And then one last time I checked on her and left for home.