Schedule

Next morning
In school:

Again boring school. When will Sunday come? I can't wait!? Today is....

(Bell rings)

"OK (inhales deeply) another boring g day! "

The whole period passes and the class ended not very smoothly but normally. Andddd now it's snack time!
Like everyday I entered the canteen and grabbed my lemon juice as I don't have the appetite. Then I headed towards a corner table. This place is quiet. Feels like home!
I was busy with my own thoughts. Until.......

"What are you doing here?" asked someone.
"Why do you care? You wanna care about me you pathetic fool? " I fired.
"Watch you mouth you piece of sh*t!" Cursed the person.
"Oh please you don't have anything to do but I have you are wasting my time." I said calmly.
"Yah! You-" that person raised hand to slap you. You shut you eyes closed ready to feel the pain.
"Babe, it's not right to slap someone. Right? " Jungkook said.

Why does it hurt? What is she to him? Did he know her?

"Oppa, this girl was bullying me. " she said as if it's a truth.
"Oh really? " Jungkook said raising an eyebrow.
"Hmm! " She nod.
"Hey! I di-" y/n started to speak but,
"Don't worry I'll take care of her. " Jungkook said to her with a smirk.
"List-"
And with that Jungkook grabbed your hands and dragged you out from the scene.
"Jungkook! I Didn't Hit Her or Bullied Her! " I said shouting.
"I know! "
"Then why? "
"She is my father's business partner's daughter and also my one friends sister and another friend's girlfriend! Long story! " Jungkook sighed.
"oo" All I could say.
"So, about our routine! " Jungkook said excitedly.
"oh,yup!" I also tried to sound excited.
"So, I'll come to your house 4 days a week! And that's Monday, Wednesday Friday and Saturday.Hmm. " Jungkooksaid fully concentrated.

"Any problem ?" He asked

"And the time? "
"Oh it's same. 5:30 pm. "
"You better say 5:27 pm! " I said remembering yesterday.
"OK, 5:26 pm. "
"Wait -"
"No complaints!" he said.
"Listen to me first! "
"Hmm. What? "
"I can't in Friday and Saturday. "
"Why? " he asked.
"I have part time job in that time. "
"Are you even allowed to? You're too young!" Jungkook said almost protesting.
"No one would feed me so I myself have to feed me! " I said emotionlessly.
"Oh, sorry. "
"You don't have to. "
"OK then I'll come after 6 pm. Are you free? " Jungkook asked.
"Oh yeah that's great! " you said.
"So, see you after school. " Jungkook said while smiling brightly.
"But what's today? "
"Hmm...... Today is Thursday. "
"We don't have schedule today remember? " Y/n asked a little dissapointed.
"No, phabo ya. I won't tell you. Just meet me in front of the 3rd gate after school. "
"But-"
"No but but! See ya! " Jungkook left.

What's with that guy?? OK maybe I can find out once I get there.

Author note:

I hope you're liking this story. Please vote share and comment. Don't be a silent reader. Let me konw my faults too! 😊😊😊😊...........Love you guys.