What's wrong with you?!

Oh I couldn't go to my part time job. I wish the manager wouldn't kill me! That damn detention! Ah I hate myself, wait no!  I hate that Mr. Wang!

6:15 pm

Where's Jungkook?  Should I call him?  He seemed so pissed off today. What's wrong with him?

(Doorbell rings)

Here's he!

"Jungkook you're late! " I said happily finding his fault.
"If I come early then it's my fault, If I come late that is also my fault! Why?!  Y/n why! It's always my fault! " He shouted angrily.
"W-what are..."
(Deep breaths)
"What's your problem? " I asked raising my voice.
"You don't need me anymore!" Jungkook said.
"What are you trying to say? What did I do? " I tried to understand the situation.
"You, you were so happy with Taehyung. Who let you guys be friends?!  Huh? Without me you never could ever have any friends! "
"A-are you jealous?! " I said trying not to break in tears.
"See, you don't need me, right? "
"You got it all wrong! "
"What? That he is more important than me? I shouldn't be there for disturbing you guys? Oh, sorry! It's my fault! Isn't it? " Jungkook said while panting hard.
"Wait! Are you on your period? " I asked suddenly.
"W-what? " Jungkook asked dumbfounded.
"No, I mean when girls have periods they act like this. So I thought you're having period. " I said as calmly as possible.
"Wait! First of all I'm not a girl. And then why you thought that I was having a period? " Jungkook asked.
"To change the topic you dumb coconut head! " I said hitting his head. Jungkook stood there for a while and then asked, "Then why you ignore me? "
"I didn't ignore you phabo ya, you just couldn't get along with us. " I said pointing as a fact.
"Yah! You... "
"What? "
"Never mind. "
"Oh and no one can never ever replace you! So don't worry. You're in the top of my heart! " I said without realizing.

                  Jungkook P. O. V.

As I was changing the topic suddenly she said, "Oh and no one can never ever replace you! So don't worry. You're in the top of my heart! "

I'm in her heart? Why does it feel like, feel like my heart is going to explode! Am I in love... No way. She's just a student.

                        Y/n P. O. V.

Y/n saw Jungkook standing and thinking something so carefully.

"Hey! " I called him.
"Oh! " He woke up.
"I thought I got detention, that's why you don't wanna be friends with me anymore! " I said with a pout.
"Aish. No, just forget about that and let's study! " Jungkook said while patting her hair.
"Nae, let's go! "

Authors note:

I hope you're enjoying! Please comment, vote and share it.................. I purple you guys!