Am I dead?

Splash!
I saw Jungkook laughing his ass off after making me wet.

"Yah! Jungkook! What to do think of yourself, huh? " I said jumping on him

"Hahahaha... " he couldn't stop his laughter until I splashed him a big amount of water and he started to cough. Then I get off from him.
"See? That's what you get for making me wet. " I said and laughed a victory laugh.
And this way we were having fun. So much fun....

please listen to the song given above while reading............            

                  Jungkook P. O. V.

We were playing volleyball in the water so a long time. It was almost afternoon. Suddenly Taehyung asked, "Where is Y/n? "
I stared to answer, "Y/n is......... Y/n? " I looked behind cause she was here a moment before.
"I ASKED WHERE IS Y/N?!" Taehyung said grabbing my collar.
"I-I DON'T KNOW!! " I said shaking.
"Just stop fighting and look for her! " Jin said almost pale.
"She can't swim. She can't! " Taehyung said tearing up.
"How do you know that? " Jimin said.
"Is that a question now?! " Taehyung screamed.
"Just look for her! " Namjoon shouted. Every nodded and started to look for her.

Oh no, oh no! I can't loose her. I can't! Oh God... Help me please. I'll sacrifice anything you want but not Y/n. I CANT LOOSE HER!!!

 I CANT LOOSE HER!!!

I screamed and cried. My body felt numb. I was loosing myself. I didn't know what to do. The world suddenly became so dark. Where you can see everything but can't do anything......
I sat there......
Suddenly J-hope shouted, "Here here, Y/n. I found her! Here! " He was trembling.
I quickly gathered all my strength and ran towards them and took Y/n from J-hope Hyung and lifted her like bridal style. Then I came to sand as quick as possible.
I laid her down but couldn't feel her breathing.
"Hyung, she isn't breathing! " I said to Jin hyung.
"CPR give her CPR! " Jin said dying inside.
I was unsure about that thing but suddenly Taehyung came and pushed me aside and then my came worst  nightmare! He pressed his lips on her. I know it's for her, for recovering her, for saving her. But I couldn't take it. Take it no more........
I started to push Taehyung. But Namjoon hyung grabbed me and stopped me. He locked me with his entire strength and call Jimin hyung too. They two grabbed me. While Taehyung was still in that position.
I closed my eyes as hard as possible, cried my heart out and stayed like that until I heard her coughing..

                        Y/n P. O. V.

I was behind Jungkook enjoying their game but not playing. Suddenly a wave came and I was very weak against the force of water. The water started to drag me to the unknown. I can't swim but I shouted their name. Nobody answered, I was feeling like this is the end for me........ And everything turned black.

Suddenly I was hearing cries and screams. But I couldn't move. I felt my body numb. But I felt something on my lips. Something soft. As time passed I started to feel my own body and started to hear clearly. Then I started coughing. Most probably releasing the water that got inside of me. I slowly opened my eyes. And I saw crying Taehyung all over me. But where is Jungkook?
"Y/n, can you hear me? " Jin asked finger crossed.
"Yes.... "
"C-can You See me? " Taehyung asked worried.
"Am I dead? " I asked.
"N-no... You're alive! " Taehyung said relieved. The next thing he did was hugging me. Tightly.......
I saw Jin, Taehyung, Suga and J-hope. I didn't saw others. I don't know about them but where is Jungkook?
"W-where is Jungkook? " I asked sitting up.
"Y-Y/nn?" I heard a very weak voice.
I turned my head towards that direction and saw him crying....
"Jungkook! " I said tried to stand up but fail.
Then he literally crawled up to me cause he was weak from all the tears he left.
I hugged him as soon as he reached me.
"I-I thought I lost you.... " He said crying hard on my shoulder.
"Look, here I am! " I said patting his back and consoling him.
"I know.... " He said determined to leave me again.
"Now leave me cause you're suffocating me to death. " I said.
"Now, I'm afraid of loosing you. " Jungkook said looking at my eyes.
I gulped.
"Enough these two love birds. Thank Taehyung who saved your life! " Jin said.
I sat dumbfounded. Taehyung saved me how?
"Thank you! " I said hugging Taehyung.
"But how? Was I dying? " I asked.
"Shh. " Taehyung shushed me.
"He gave you CPR. You know mouth to mouth-" Jimin said.
"You kissed me?! " I said shocked, touching my lips.
"I didn't wanted to...... " Taehyung said being awkward.
"It's Okay,  you saved me after all! " I said but still shocked.
"Now let's go to hotel. Today was bad. So we're going to stay at hotel and I'll send the foods to your rooms and take rest today. We don't have any plans. And Jungkook take care of Y/n and anything happens, call us. " Namjoon announced and we all nodded.
"Then see you tomorrow! " J-hope tried to sound cheerful.
"It's Okay Hobi! You can be sad or you can be stressed. You always don't have to hide your emotions. " I said smiling at him.
"But I've to! " He said determined.
"Why? " Suga said.
"Because I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm J-hope! " He said and does his signature aigo.
"Hmm. That's right! " I said smiling warmly at him.
"Okay, guys. Take care. " Jin said one more time and we head back towards you rooms.

----------------------------

"Do you need anything? " Jungkook asked as he was making beds.
"No, I'm fine. " I said assuring him.
"Well, can I ask you something....... If you don't mind? " he asked looking down.
"Hmm, sure! " I said.
"Did you like the-umm...... Okay, was that your...... Well, Y/n..."
"Just ask it! " I said laughing, seeing him so nervous makes me fall over him again. He is soo cute!
"Well, did you like that kiss? " He said totally embarrassed.
"I didn't even feel it and that wasn't a kiss. That was only for saving me! " I said.
"Oh! It means nothing to you, right? " He asked.
"Hmm. But it was my first time! "
"But you said that wasn't a kiss. "He said dissapointed.
"You can't deny the reality, right? " I said for teasing him.
"Aish, sleep! Tomorrow is a long day! Namjoon said he had plans. " Jungkook informed me.
"Okay, goodnight Kookie! " I said kissing his cheeks and ran to my bed, then hiding under my blanket feeling blushed.
After some time I peek out from my blanket and saw Jungkook still in that position, holding his cheeks. A hint of blushing can be noticed too.
"Come, sleep! " I said and turned to the wall. Then I felt the bed sheet moving. It means he laid down.
And then finally I called my sleep and it came as soon I called it.