This is your HoUsE?

5:15 pm

"Oh, gosh. Look at this place, always messy!  I don't have time either. Huh! What will I doooo? " Y/n started scratching her head out of frustration. 

Author's P. O. V.

Of course she did part time job to at least pay off her tution fees.  Who will help this nobody anyways.

Y/n P. O. V.

O

h I was busy with my part time job. Uggghhhhhh.

5:26 pm

(Bell rings)

"Coming! " I shouted while unlocking the door.

"Wait! What are you doing here?!" I nearly screamed.

"What do you mean why am I here? " The boy asked.

"Ahhh!!!!! " I grabbed him inside and closed the door.

"Au ou ouch. You hurt me! "

"Oh please. It's 5:27 pm. You are 3 minutes earlier!! Jungkook!" I shouted.

"Wait! What??! " Jungkook asked while being jungshooked.

"Okay so you have to see my messy home

"Okay so you have to see my messy home. I didn't get time to clean up. You came 3 damn minutes earlier! "  I said.

"And what had you done if I came 3 damn minutes later? " Jungkook asked not backing away.

"I could've prepared my house a little bit! " I answered.

"Oh, you are not a super woman that you ca-"

"Oh please............." I said sarcastically.

"No you-" Jungkook started but I interrupted him again.

"Whatever why you are dressed up like a thief? Wearing black also with a mask??!!!  Trying to rob my house? " I asked.

"No I'm just too handsome to show my face to everyone! " Jungkook said proudly.

"Oh oh my whatever. "

"Hey! It's your house?? (imagine this dark place as her house). " Jungkook said almost pathetically.

"What?Ash! It's already 5:45 pm

"What?Ash! It's already 5:45 pm. " I said almost embarrassed.

"Umm never mind! "

Jungkook  P. O. V.

"Okay now show me the way of your room. " I said to her.

"Yup, follow me and don't trip anywhere Okay? " she asked me really concerned.

But as I was following he. The whole house looked so empty and scary I wonder where her parents are? 

I couldn't get a view of her house though it really isn't worth of calling a 'house'. I wonder how she lived here.

As I was busy in my own thoughts we entered a small room and she were going to turn on the lights just before....

*Boom*

Y/n P. O. V.

As I was about to turn on lights I heard a sound and quickly turned on the light.

As I faced my back I saw Jungkook lying on the floor.

Oh no he tripped over my side table. Oh shit!

"Jungkook oh no look what you've done. I told you to be careful! " I said stressing out.

Jungkook  P. O. V.

"Jungkook oh no look what you've done. I told you to be careful! "

I saw her all tensed up. She quickly ran out of the room.

Wait! What?  I'm here being stucked in her bedroom or whatever she left me here while I'm stuck.

Oh this girl!

 (few minutes later)

"Oh Jungkook I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have told you to come here! It's all my fault. Maybe you were wondering why I'm all alone. But that's my fate.  I always hurt people around me. Maybe I'm just not worth it.  Like being born is my fault! " she said almost tearing up.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my heart. She is really ill treated.

Uh ....I'm so sorry Y/n . Don't worry I am here for you....