Who's he?!

In school:

What happened to Jungkook yesterday? He was first mad, then he tried to be serious with studies and then he was teasing me! Does he have a personality disorder?! Aigoo this kid is driving me crazy! What I'll do? Ohh.........

Y/n was thinking and walking down the hallway. Then she heard someone calling her name, "Baboon! "

This isn't Jungkook's voice. Aish who's that kid trying to mess with me in the early morning? Should I kill him?

As Y/n turned her head she saw... Seokjin?
"Yah! Who do you think you're calling A BABOON! Hah! " I said angrily.
"You! Ahahahaha...... " He bursted out laughing .
"Yah! Stop calling her that! She's a gummy bear. Remember? " Taehyung said to Jin with a glare.
"O my Taehyungie -"
"Stop calling me that in public hyung! I'm not a kid anymore! " Taehyung said embarrassed.
"Oh really I still remember you hitting on you pubert-" Jin started.
"Yah Yah shhhh ,shhh just-Aish Jin hyung! " Taehyung tried to say while covering his mouth.
Meanwhile Y/n stood there with widened eyes.
"Yah! Just let's go to class OK? And don't get too close with Jin and Namjoon hyung, they are weird! " Taehyung said with a 'what's wrong with you ' face.

"Ah oh okay! " I tried to stop my laughter

This boy is getting cute and cuter in the weirdest ways!

"I've class bye guys. Okay? " I said ready to go to my class.
"Wait! " Taehyung called.
"Hmm? "
"Today come over to Our Place! " Taehyung said excitedly.
"Ah I've tuition today. Jungkook will be ma-"
"Don't worry. I'll come to take you after class! " Taehyung said.
"I'll join too! " Jin said.
"Wai-"
"For getting detention again? "
We all turned to that voice and it's the one and only Jeon Jungkook!
"J-jungko-"
"I was kidding. Let's hang out there! " Jungkook said showing his bunny smile.

Wow! What a great tutor I've got!

"Wha-"
"See Jungkook also gave you permission. Let's hang out! "
"Listen to me first! " I said loudly.
All head turned towards me.
"I have part time job. So you can go. " I said feeling a little sad.
"You're free after 6 pm. Right? " Jungkook asked but answered himself quickly, "I'll be there to pick you! "
"But I said I'll pick her up! " Taehyung said whining.
"Me too! " Seokjin said whom I thought left.
"Yah! She's my student so she'll do what I tell her. " Jungkook said and turned away to leave.
"But she's my friend! " V gave a logic.
"Who cares! " and with that Jungkook left.

After school :

At Part time job:

"Hey, Dahyun?" I called my best friend.

"Nae? Y/nie?" She replied with a sweet smile

"I'll be leaving early if there's no problem. Can I? " I asked her.
"Why,  is there any problem? Yesterday you didn't came to work and today your leaving early? " She asked worry written all over her face.
"No no. It's just I made a bunch of friends. That's why! " I said.
"Oh great! " She jumped up and down so happy for me.
"Omo! Dahyun-ah! "
She hugged me a tight one.
"I'm so happy for you! " She again screamed with joy causing all the customers to look at us!
"Oh sorry sorry. " We bowed to them.
"What's going on here, girls? "

Here comes another part of our trio! Mark.......

"Nothing, just happy for her. " Dahyun said drying away her fake tears.
"Why? Got a boyfriend? " Mark asked. "Aigoo look at this b-" I grabbed his ears.
"Who got a boyfriend? "
Shivers ran down my spine hearing his voice.
"I said who got a boyfriend, Y/n ?" he asked me in a cold tone.
"You know him Y/n ?" Mark asked me. "J-Jungkook?" I said hoping to calm him down a little.
Without any delay he dragged me out of the coffee shop!
"Who's he and who got a boyfriend?! " He asked anger burning his eyes.
"Why do you care? " I asked him annoyingly.
He seemed to pissed off more by that.
"I said who's that piece of sh-"
"That's Mark. My childhood best friend!" I said before he could finish his sentence.
"A girl and a guy can never be BEST FRIENDS!! " He shouted.
"Then what is you and me? " I asked trying to find a reason of his anger.
"Well we are Just Friends. A girl and a guy can be friends! " He said.
"Huh! I don't know about us but you guys can't be best friends! "
"Who are you to tell me with whom I should be friends or not? " I said getting tired of the situation.
Suddenly Mark ran out of the shop saying, "Y/n you okay? "
"Y-yeah I-I'm fine. " I tried to smile.
"Look you made her cry!" Mark yelled to Jungkook.

I'm not crying because I'm hurt.  I'm crying because I'm so sick of these things. These everyday fights with Jungkook.

"Are you trying to say I made her cry!? " Jungkook said grabbing his collar.
"Yup! " Mark said also grabbing his collar.
"G-guys stop! " I shouted.
"Hey hey why you're fighting like kids? You wanna fight? OK then fight. I'm taking Y/n!" Taehyung said calmly approaching towards us.
"Wait! No! let's make it clear! " Jungkook suggested.
"okay let's do it if that Y/n wants! " Mark said panting.
"Good boys! " Taehyung took my hand and lead me to his cars.
"But Taetae, what about them? " I asked worried.
"Don't worry. At least they won't kill each other! " Taehyung said smilling.
"Let's go! Everyone is waiting for you!"
"Don't worry he has his own bike! " Taehyung assured me and drove away.