I'm addicted to your smell

I woke up as the sunlight hit my face. I tried to recall the memories of yesterday night but couldn't remember how I ended up here in my bed. No I wasn't drunk! Just too tired to keep my eyes opened.
I do as usual and headed for school.
I was walking to school like every other normal day. But I felt someone was following me, someone's stare was on me. As I turned back I saw nothing.......
Again when I started to walk suddenly there was a tap on my shoulder and I screamed, "Aah! "
"Woah, it's me, Jimin. " Jimin said.
"You nearly gave me a heart attack!" I said panting like crazy.
"I was just trying to surprise you! " He said looking down.
"Oh, you surely SURPRISED me. " I said trying to laugh.
"Well.... " He said caressing his nape.
"Umm, Jimin do you know what route Jungkook use? " I asked.
"He should be right behind us! Wait, let me see! " He tried to find him.

Oh no.......

"J-Jimin, you don't have to. Let's hurry! " I dragged Jimin and nearly ran to school.
"Why was that? " Jimin asked confused.
"Oh never mind! See you byeee. " I said and went to my locker.
"Okay, see you after school! " He said waving at me.

--------------------

(Bell rings)
"OK tiffin time! " I said to myself.
"Yah! " Eunha said.

Not again.

"What do you think you are? You can't be friends with my brother and their friends! " She said grabbing my hair.
"Ouch! Eunha it hurts! " I said almost crying.
"I'm doing this for hurting you my sweetheart. So you can know your standard! " she said with more force on my hair.
"E-Eunha! " I screamed but nobody literally nobody came to help me.
"Babe, leave her. " I saw the guy named Jackson saying to Eunha.
"Babe, the fun has just began! Wait and watch! " She said like a psycho never leaving my hair.
"Please leave it! " I said now tears dropping from my eyes from all the pain.
"Aww look at the crybaby. Who wants to be friends with my brother and his gang! You don't deserve the-"
"And who are you to tell her that whom she deserves or whom she belongs?! " I saw Jungkook with a death glare.

"J-Jungkook? I was just-" Eunha tried to say while removing her hand from my hair

"What were you DOING?!" He shouted and the whole hallway became silent.
"L-listen to me fir-"
"NO! I won't let anyone touch             My Girl! "

Did I heard it right. Did he just called me his girl?!

As I was arguing with my thoughts Jungkook harshly grabbed my hand and dragged me with him. He took me in a room where the others were sitting.
"Oh, Y/nie you're crying?! " Taehyung came to me running.
"Tae-tae I-" I said trying hard to stop my tears.
"Why her hair is messy? " Namjoon said with a pervert smile.
"Oh Namjoon! " Jin said while giving him a death glare.
"What happened Jungkook? " J-hope asked.
"Your sister! " Jungkook took a deep breath, "Hurted her! "
"What? Okay, leave it to me! I'm going to punish her! " All of a sudden our sunshine Hobi got furious too.
"Everyone calm down please! " I said.
"You Okay? " Jungkook said being soft.
"Y-yeah. Let's go. Break time will finish soon. " I said trying to assure them.
"If you want you can rest in the sick room! " Jin offered.
"No Jinnie I'm fine." I said.
"Let me take you to class or you wanna go to washroom and wash your face first? " Taehyung asked.
"I think that would be better. " I said.
"Hmm. Let's go. " Taehyung said supporting me to walk.
"Jungkook? " I asked him.
"Hmm. Go I'll meet you in 5:30 pm. In your house. " He said.
"Okay. " I glanced one more time at Jungkook and went with Taehyung.

----------------------

5:45 pm :

"I'm not patient anymore. I'm calling that Jeon Jungkook !" I said impatiently.

Few minutes later:

"Ugh! Where is he? " I said as I stomped my feet.

Is he even coming? Aigoooo, JEON JUNGKOOK!! You sure do know how to make some e suffer!

(Doorbell rings)

I heard the doorbell and I woke up from my short sleep.
"Oh Jungkook, YOU ARE LATE! " I said.
"I know! " He gave a bunny smile which is enough to melt my heart .
"But why? "
"I -i had something to do! " he said.
"It's Okay, but what time is it? " I asked wondering.
"Umm..... 7:00 pm? " He said looking like an idiot.
"Yah you! "
"You were sleeping. "
"Ash nevermind! " I said and led him in my room.
We were studying together and suddenly the door bell rang.
"Who is it? " I said trying to remember if I called anyone at these hour.
"How would I know? " He said.
"Want me to open the door? " He asked.
"Nope! I'm going. " I said and ran to door.

                 Jungkook P. O. V.

"Jungkook!! " She screamed and I went over.
"Hmm? "
"You order this? For us? " She asked like a kid while her eyes were watering only because I bought her FOOD.
"I thought you will get bored again! " I said.
"That's why you were late? " She asked understanding the reason.
"Yess! "
"Oh I love you Jungkook! " She said and hugged me.

Wait! Did she just said she loves me? She seems normal but why does my heart beats like this! Oh my!

"I-i l-o... Oh OK welcome. " I said patting her back.
"Now let's eat! " she jumps up and down.
"Hmm. "

I kept staring at her, processing her every move

I kept staring at her, processing her every move. Her long legs, tiny body, her medium hair, beautiful eyes, perfect jaws, sharp nose and long lashes. I never examine her this way. And after examining her I started to think that she's actually beautiful!
Just an ideal type any guy would love to have like me!
I was examining her sitting on her so called dining table while she was making the dishes ready.

The house is not so bright but she's glowing through the darkness! OK enough my dumb head.

                       Y/n P. O. V.

As I was arranging the dishes I saw with the corner of my eye that Jungkook was staring at me. I felt my breath hitched. As I turned around I stopped the way I was. Cause........
JEON JUNGKOOK was standing in front of me so close and I mean really close.
"J-jungkook? " I said quietly almost whispering.
"Hmm? "
"Don't you think you're too close? " I said but not wanting him to move.
"Of course we are close, so what? " He said.
"Jungkook? "
"I think I'm addicted to your smell................."