Explanation

Jungkook P. O. V.

I woke up hearing my alarm and quickly switched off cause I didn't want to wake her up. I slowly pushed her as she was hugging me to death. Then I went to bathroom and finished my daily routine with a shower.
Then I wore my clothes and headed to Taehyung hyung's room.
As I reached there I stood there shocked. I was hearing his little sobs. It means he didn't slept the whole night. I knocked the door feeling guilty.
After some time Jimin hyung answered the door.
He was about to shut the door but I pleaded with my eyes.
"Please hyung, I want to talk to hyung. I won't fight. Promise. " I said.
Jimin hyung sighed and opened the door for me. I saw him sitting on the floor, eyes red because of crying the whole night. As I took a step closer, he flinched.
"Hyung, I won't hurt you. I'm sorry. I'm just here to help you. Trust me. " I said pulling him into a hug. I didn't believe that I raised my hand on my hyung because of Y/n.

Maybe I love her..... Too much....

He just nodded and said with a sad smile,
"How will you, when she already said she hates me! "
"She doesn't, she's just shocked and a bit angry because you left her in that situation which led her a miserable life. "
"I didn't! If I knew, I would never! " He shouted.
I suddenly pulled him into a hug.
"Explain everything to her. I'm sure she will listen. She's a nice girl. " I gave him a smile to give him courage. "A-are you s-sure? " He asked whipping his tears.
"Yes. Jimin hyung get him ready and bring him in the park near our hotel. I'll bring Y/n. " I told Jimin hyung and patted Taehyung hyung's back.
"Why you are doing this? " Taehyung asked.
"Because I love the both of you... " I smiled and left.

                     Y/n P. O. V.

As I woke up I didn't saw Jungkook beside me. So I went to bathroom and took a shower and wore a simple dress. It was our last day in Jeju Island. Time flies very fast.........
I looked at the mirror and saw my reflection. My eyes fluffy from the crying. My heart it's hurt....
I heard the sound of door unlocking and panicked.
But then I saw Jungkook coming.
I smiled at him. He smiled at me.
"You're ready? " he asked.
"Ready for what? " I asked confused.
"Something special. Hope you'll like  it. "
"Okay, maybe I am. " She said excitedly and checked her at the mirror for the last time and went with me.

"Jungkook? " I asked excitedly as we were going to the somewhere, holding hands.
"Hmm? " he hummed.
"Where are we going? "
"Just a little patience. Then you will know yourself. " he said.
"Okay...... "
"H-here. " He said and I looked at him as I was busy looking at the surroundings.

(listen to the song while reading this please........ )

I looked at the direction he was looking at and I saw him. Taehyung....
My smile dropped.
"Y/n you should talk to-"
"This is really special! " I said sarcastically .
"Y/n, you should give him a chance to explain. " He said to me.
I saw Taehyung. His eyes red and his tears was threatning to come out.
"Hmm. " I just nodded.
"I'll be there near the trees. If anything happens just calls me and I'll be here. Okay? " He asked.
I just nodded. He left.
"So..... " I started.
"Y/n I'm so sorry.. " Taehyung said.
"I didn't came here to hear your sorry. I need explaination. " I tried to sound rude.
"Okay,  give m-me a-" He couldn't finish his sentence and broke down in tears.
"Aish..... " I cursed and gave him a tissue.
"Start. " I said.
He nodded and started.....

"I am not your real brother. " he said and paused to see my reaction.
I again got shocked but just nodded signalling him to go further.
"I am your step brother..... Your dad had a relationship with my mom. Then my mom got pregnant with me. But your dad, I mean our dad didn't know about my mom being pregnant. He was married to your mom and they had you. But you were a girl. They they-" He couldn't finish. He just looked down feeling disgusted.
"Go on... " I said my voice cracking.
"Then my mom married my father. And I had another baby brother. And you also have a little sister. They are MARK AND DAHYUN...... "

I was not understanding a word he was saying. How? The world is sure so small.

"Do they know? " I asked.
"They know.... Everything..... " He took my hand in his. I don't know why but I needed this little comfort right now.
"So, your parents had another daughter and your mom risked her life for Dahyun. She kept her by herself. Cause she was going crazy after loosing you. She didn't want to loose another of her piece..... "
He took a deep breath.
"Then your dad found out about me. And my father's business was in a loss. So, your mom suggested my mom to raise us. Me and Mark. From then we're living together. After some days my father had a stroke because of the stress and my mom..... She was never found......... From then I started to look for you and I found you..... My sister. Your mom's little princess." He said with a sad smile.
"You were in school. So, I sent Mark and Dahyun as your friends. Because I was senior than you. The school won't allow me in your class." He tried to be funny.
"I was there everytime with you, but not beside you........... " He again started crying.
This time I hugged him. He stayed still not wanting to break this lovely moment.
Suddenly he took a camera from his pocket.
"You wanna know what's this? " He asked and I nodded.
He started showing me some photos. "This your first day of your school, this is your parents meeting. This is the time when you won a prize for reciting a poem. And look! Here.... You singing a song in brother's day........ In this song you said you love your brother, though you didn't have one you thought. " he chuckled, tears were still coming out from his eyes.
"Sorry I don't have your 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th birthdays. Guess I was a little late. " he looked me in my eyes. His eyes begging me to trust him, to love him.
"That's why photography is my secret hobby. Because my hobby is connected with you. My happiness too. " he said leaving me speechless. He again went on.
"And then I didn't wanted to listen about your past in that night because I knew everything about you. After that, I told them that you were afraid of bikes. They asked me why but I knew you were afraid of speed and height. That was the reason. Because I'm your brother. Then when they decided to come here in plane I said I was afraid. Cause I knew YOU were afraid of planes. Cause I'm not scared of planes! And when Mark asked you about your trip you were shocked. I never posted anything in my social media. I told him to ask you. And in the ice cream shop when you confirmed that they decided to take a truck remember Mark called someone? "
"Hmm. " I said.
"He called me to inform that they aren't taking plane. Then I felt relieved and thanked Mark for collecting the news for me. " He explained every single thing detailed.

And there I was feeling super guilty for I did last night. I wish I could just vanish from this world right now!
He raised his hand to touch my cheek but soon hold his hand and looked away.
"I'm sorry... " I said. My tears betrayed me and fell down uncontrollably.
"Hey hey, it's okay I know. You were shocked and if I was in your place I would've done the same. It's not your fault. " he said cupping my cheeks.
Hot tears still were feeling from my eyes and his too.
"Guess what? I have to beat Mark and Dahyun's ass off. " I said and laughed.
"You forgive me? " He asked.
"I love you, brother...... " I said hugging him like there's not tomorrow.
"I love you too, sis........ " He said tightening the hug.