Jeju Island

We met others at the lounge. They were already impatient.
"Okay! Everybody here? " Jin asked.
"Oh yeah. 1,2,3,.........7! But one is missing! " Namjoon said counting heads.
"You forgot to count yourself,    Joonie! " I reminded him.
"Oh yeah! " He said and started counting again.
"Use your dumb head! " Jin said hitting his head.
"Don't call my head a dumb head. I've an IQ OF 148! " Namjoon said protesting.
"Wow! Really? " I asked.
"Yeah! I can tutor you if you want! " Namjoon winked at me.
"No! " Taehyung and Jungkook together shouted causing all others to turn their head towards us.
"Sorry! " We bowed.
"Now let's get going! " J-hope said unable to stop his energy.
"Yeah, I've to sleep later on. " Suga said standing up.
"Oh my beauty sleep can't be  harmed! " Jin said.
"Okay, Okay! " I said and we head off to the beach.
Once we get there I couldn't believe my own eyes! What a beauty nature has made. I was so into the beauty that I never noticed until Jungkook splashed some water in my face.
"Ah! Jungkook? " I said in total shock never expecting that.
"I thought you lost in your own thoughts so I've to find you! You should thank me! " He said smiling.
"You idiot! You said we are only watching sun set! Now look I'm wet! " I shouted.
"Ooohhh she's WET.... " namjoon suddenly joins in with extra interest.
"Joonie! " I said fully fed up.
"Take my shirt! " Taehyung said while unbuttoning his 2nd shirt.
"Oh I really needed that! " I quickly grab that and put in on.
"That's not fair! Take mine! " Jungkook started to took off his         T-shirt.
"Yah! You don't have anything under that! " I said pulling the T-shirt down.

Aish! This boy.......

"Let's have fun? " J-hope asked energy filling up him.
"Oh yeah! " Jungkook started to ran.
"You never had been here, right? " Taehyung suddenly asked me.
"No..... It's so beautiful! " I said.
"Sorry..... " He said so slowly but enough for me to hear.
"For what? " I asked looking at his face.
"For everything....... "
"Taehyung, Y/n! Look! " Jin called us.

We looked at the direction and the sun was setting. It was feeling like the sun is drowning in the water. What a vision, right? It was so mesmerising! I was really speechless!

Suddenly Jin hold a camera to take a selfie but then he instantly regretted it! All other 6 heads were inside of that camera. Jin looked at me with dramatically sad eyes. And I wiped off my invisible tears trying to understand his pain and nodded. After a long selfie shoot I offered them that I will take a photo of them. Jungkook didn't agree first but I told him that I wanted to take them a picture.
A PERFECT PICTURE OF THEM 7.....
I as I clicked the photo I really was proud of myself. Cause it turned out so well....
I stare at the photo and smiled at them. There so perfect together. They were destined to be together!

"Y/n?? " Jimin said waving his hands.
"Oh hmm? "
"Are you lost again? " He asked.
"No I was just, never mind. " I said.
"The picture.. " He asked for the snap I took recently.
"Oh here it is! " I handed him the camera and he gasped.

"It's cool! " He said over satisfied and ran towards others to show the work.
Every gasped as well and offered me for taking my pictures.
"No need of that! I'm hungry let's go eat! " I said pouting.
"Yah! I told you not to pout in front of others! " Jungkook quickly covered my mouth.
"Oh I forgot! " I smiled dumbly.
"Aish... " He said and grabbed my hand and said, "Let's go eat! "

After that Taehyung ran to me grabbing my another hand.
Then we went to eat street foods and it was awfully delicious! We eat till we got full and couldn't even breath!
As we got back to hotel after a tiring day and full stomachs everyone was sleepy. Seeing them was making me feeling sleepy more.
"OK, here we part our ways and good night! " Jin and Namjoon went first.
"Goodnight! " Me and Jungkook also entered our room.
"Hey wanna watch a movie? " Jungkook asked.
"Kookie, where do you get so much energy? Look at me! I'm already a zombie halfway. " I said pointing to my eyes.
"Okay.... " He looked disappointed.

That broke my heart! I quickly cupped his cheeks and said,
"Hey, let me take a shower first and we are gonna watch a movie together! " I said.
"If you take a shower then it'll be a movie itself! " Jungkook said smirking.
"Oh no! Look what Joonie did to    you! " I said putting my hands on my hips.
"No! Just joking! " He said with a smile immediately.
"You better be joking! Or either -"
"Or either what? " He looked so intensely into my eyes.....
"Or either...... " I had a lost of my words.
"What will you do? " he said never leaving my gaze.
"Ju-ah! " I suddenly screamed as he pushed me in bed and hovered over me still looking at my eyes.
"W-what a-re you-you d-doing?! " I said feeling my breath hitched.
"Just doing what I should do. " He said.
"Yah! You're heavy! " I said trying to push him. But I didn't want him to move honestly.
"That doesn't matter! " He said smirking and the next thing he did made me gasp even more...

Author's note:

Sorry if there's any grammatical mistakes.... Hope you enjoy this story and today is our Eid. So, guys EID MUBARAK!!!!