4| So It Goes

Jeongguk and Taehyung walked into the apartment building of Jeongguk's apartment. It looked actually really nice and something a broke person couldn't afford so Jeongguk must be rich. The ladies in reception bowed at Jeongguk respectfully who didn't even spare them a look. Not trying to be rude he is just in a hurry.

Both of their hands intertwined with each other as they walked towards the elevator. After not waiting too long,it dinged as the metal doors opened. Both of them made their way inside this metal box which was empty thankfully. He pressed the floor number as the doors closed.

"Aren't you a little too eager,Jeongguk-sshi?" Taehyung said to him,chucking at the younger man. Jeongguk pulled him closer while he turned his face to look at him with a smirk on his face.

" I would have taken you right here if we weren't this close to my apartment baby" Jeongguk told him,making Taehyung scoff. Before he could reply the elevator dinged again as the doors opened to the empty hallway.

Jeongguk led the way as soon as they reached his apartment. He took out the key card and unlocked the door with it. He opened the door as both of them got inside. Before Jeongguk even knew,he was pinned to the nearest wall.

Taehyung caged him in between his arms,his eyes narrowed and it was looking at Jeongguk like he was going to eat him up. Jeongguk was glad Taehyung made the first move because it would have been awkward for awhile.

Not even wasting another second,Taehyung smashed his lips next to Jeongguk's. Both of their lips softly attached to each other. Jeongguk knew he felt something when the older lips touched his. Taehyung himself liked the soft lips of others; it was just too addicting.

Jeongguk put his hands around Taehyung's small waist as he pulled him closer to his body. Taehyung hands were on his shoulders too too as their bodies had no space in between them attached to each other. Taehyung felt the younger's lips move so he kissed him back.

Their lips were moving in perfect sync,just pulling in more and more. Jeonggik lightly sucked Taehyung's lower plump lips,making the older moan slightly too because this was just all so hot. He took that opportunity to insert his tongue inside his mouth as both of their tongues met,clashing against each other and sucking on it.

Jeongguk explored his mouth like his life depended on it. Taehyung let him take the lead because he was seriously enjoying this more than he should. He has to keep reminding himself that it is just one time thing over and over again so he doesnt push his boundaries.

Jeongguk's hands were roaming up and down his body,feeling the beautiful boy up. Taehyung pulled him more closer by his neck,not having any plans to separate these addicting lips of his. Jeongguk's hands went to his ass and gave it a squeeze,perks of having a big ass.

Taehyung wanted more so he slowly grinded his hips as both of their clothed things rubbed against each other. Jeongguk was taken back by that but he never stopped making out with him. Taehyung just moved his hips a little faster,he felt both of them getting hard. He wants to take everything off. So he pulled away from the kiss.

"Bedroom right now,please!!" Taehyung said to him. "who's eager now?" Jeongguk smirked as he placed his lips back on Taehyung's and tapped on his thighs to make him jump.

Taehyung jumped as Jeongguk picked him up. His legs were around Jeongguk waist,their mouths still attached as Jeongguk walked to his room. Thank god the door was open as he walked inside.