49| The Other Woman

"Who died?" Taehyung asked in horror,as his eyes fell onto the bloody dress shirt that Yoongi just handed to him.

"..what?"

"Whose shirt is this Yoongi? Did someone die?" He asked once again,looking worried.

"Taehyung, oh my god. Nobody died, This is your costume" Yoongi explained to him, making Taehyung's face fall in annoyance as he sat back down.

"Really Yoongi,You fucking scared me. What kinda costume is this??? bloody dress shirt!?!"

"It's not just dress. There's also a coat and pants.You have a full three piece suit that has splashes of blood all over it and a real gun" He took the gun out of his back pocket and gave it to Taehyung.

"Don't tell me..."

"Yes,You are going as yourself. A Gang Leader!! but nobody else has to know that. Put it on, you would look cool" Yoongi said as he tied his Hanbok together.

"So you get to have a blonde long haired wig,This traditional Hanbok and all these fancy accessories to be a king,look all cool and shit and I get to be a boring old gang leader!? this is unfair" Taehyung complained to him.

"That's a weird way to compliment me but thank you. Also I didn't have a lot of options to choose from okay,My other option was a vampire but I feel like half of the people there are going to come as a vampire. Pretty suitable to their real self too,Just some blood sucking parasites" Yoongi cursed at the rich people who would be attending this party.

"Whatever,Is Hobi hyung coming?"

"Nah,I asked him to come as my plus one but when he heard it was a halloween party he told me to grow up. So yeah,Jimin is coming as your plus one though" He told Taehyung who was now busy changing in the same room as Yoongi. He doesn't really care if Yoongi sees his naked body,they have reached that level of comfortability.

"Yeah I know. He sent me so many photos of his costume and how alluring he felt in it. Will we just meet at Venue?" He questioned Yoongi,Now that he was putting his pants up and Buttoning them.

"Mhm,I am ready so just come downstairs when you are" . With that yoongi went outside of his room and his place too leaving the concerned boy alone.

Once he was done with wearing his coat,he left it unbuttoned so you can see the blood on his shirt. Also unbuttoning some buttons of his dress shirt too. A bit of chest showing just makes him sexier.

He took the lip balm first and then red tint out of his drawer and applied it on his lips. It made them look bloody but also luscious and...inviting. Pressing his lips together so they are smeared properly. Wiping off the excess and just smiling as he admired himself in the mirror. He was looking crazily hot. Putting on even perfume...he has been surprising himself by the amount of effort he has been putting into himself...all because of a certain someone coming back to his life.

Glancing to the gun that was now sitting on his side table. It's been a long time since he grabbed a gun if he's being honest. He used to have monthly gun practices so he won't lose his skills but he hasn't even gone to those for a long time now.

Just looking at the gun makes him remember what his life used to be. He really was quite miserable. He still kind of is but He was more miserable because his job gave him this huge amount of guilt that fell on him. Even though he does get in some kind of trouble regarding their rivals,He still tries not to indulge into fighting with them. His guards and Yoongi who is with him everywhere he goes-business related- protects him so he doesn't even need to lift a finger.

Sighing, Grabbing the gun and putting it in the inside pocket of his coat so it's easier to take out if needed. It's just supposed to be a prop for tonight but he doesn't want to take it out if he's being honest for any reasons. Taking the other essential things and exiting his apartment when he's done.