22| Seungho (part 1)

(italic means it's a flashback since there would be alot in this one. Also TW// domestic abuse,minor character death. Please don't read this chapter if you get triggered)

He really wasn't expecting this day to come this soon. The day he explains everything to Jeongguk,the day where he tells him about his past,about his lover,Seungho.

Taehyung didn't think one day he would be telling Jeongguk because he had no idea there would be a day he would be this close to the younger. Life is full of surprises and he is glad for this one.

It has been a week since the whole incident. Taehyung's cuts have been healing and he would be soon going back to the doctor to get the stitches out. All this time Jeongguk has been by his side,Providing him with everything he needs. Jimin unfortunately couldn't come anymore because he has gotten busy with the rival gang so it has been just him and Jeongguk.

Jeongguk didn't even leave his side for a second,hyung this,hyung that. Taehyung felt a bit guilty because Jeongguk is a university student,he shouldn't be wasting his time taking care of him when Taehyung can do that himself,He has gone through worse wounds so this is nothing but younger one don't listen.

So after everything,even though Jeongguk didn't ask about it,Taehyung thinks he owes him an explanation. Jeongguk might not say anything but he is too expressive.It is written all over his face that he has a thousand questions that he doesn't want to ask because he doesn't want to cross a line.

Meanwhile,Taehyung thinks he's ready to tell him. It's a topic he avoids as much as he can; it's obvious why because of what happened last time when Seungho's name was mentioned but he trusts Jeongguk. Jeongguk is probably the person he trusts the most after his hyungs.

"Jeonggukie" Taehyung called his name.

In like 5 seconds,Jeongguk was walking inside Taehyung's room. Looking at him with his bambi eyes in anticipation.

"do you need something,Hyung?" The raven head asked him. Taehyung shook his head.

"Just sit next to me,I want to talk to you" Taehyung tapped on the bed,Signaling him to come and sit.

He stared at the spot for a second and moved. Sitting down where Taehyung tapped. Making eye contact once he made himself comfortable. "So..?"

"I want to tell you about everything. Everything that happened with me and Seungho and how he d-died" Taehyung stuttered which he cursed himself for him.

When he looked at younger,he froze for a second and he looked very surprised but also hesitant. "Are you sure? you don't have to if you don't want to,hyung. I know it's a sensitive topic" He asked him once again.

"No,it's okay. I want too and you also deserve some answers. I might as well as tell you everything because I don't think I can muster up courage for this conversation again,so please"

"Ok Hyung,I was very curious since..the second I found out about him but I never wanted to push you to tell me,so..whenever you are ready" Jeongguk grabbed Taehyung's hands and intertwined it with his own,telling him he's here for him.

Taehyung smiled at him and muttered a thank you. He took a deep breath and started speaking.

Taehyung was only a mere twenty year old when he met Seungho. It has been nine years since he joined Hoseok's dad Gang. Which he calls Mafia now.

Taehyung can't seem to even remember where all the nine years go,From training everyday to eventually joining missions. From stealing to killing,his life took a huge turn he wasn't expecting to see. Losing the innocence once the ten year old him had and growing into the man he is today.