27| Leave Me

Waking up in a strange small room,With very dark tones and not well made, was the last thing Jeongguk expected to wake up to. Having a drip attached to his wrist made him think he was in hospital but this room didn't felt like it. Is he in someone's house? 

That's when it all hit him. All the flashbacks of what happened that day came flowing through his brain. Shouting and screaming of the people being killed infront of him,him getting beaten up, these gangsters and that old man just laughing at him..and Taehyung. he remembers seeing Taehyung.

he remembers waking up,his head buried  in his chest,On his lap with Taehyung holding him tightly so close to him as if Jeongguk might slip away if he let go. He know bits and pieces but it's so painful to even remember everything. His head was pounding. 

Was he in Sungjae's room or something? wait that's not possible because he remembers Sungjae saying he is going to kill him so that means Sungjae...is most probably dead. Groaning in pain in his,he saw a glass of water next to the side table.Quickly drank the whole glass in one sip because of how thirsty he was. 

His dry throat finally felt like it could breathe easier now. Touching his head,Feeling bandages wrapped all around it. Concussion he got from them,everything is slowly making sense except the fact where is he and why is he alone? 

Speaking of the devil,the answers to his question just walked into the room. 

"..Hyung?" Jeongguk's hoarse voice spoke. It feels like he hasn't spoken in a long time.

"Jeongguk,You are awake. I am so glad. Here let me help you sit up" Jimin reached and grabbed his back,helping him to sit more comfortably. "There you go"

"Where am I? what is this place?"

"You are actually underground Jeongguk...in our base. We didn't take you to hospital or any of our other men because it would have been hard explaining why bunch of men are getting admitted. Thankfully your injuries weren't too serious,the concussion was the only serious part and you just had bruises here there,which you have to put the ointment on every morning by the way. I'll give it to you from the doctor we have in our base for emergency purposes,she was the one who also treated you" Jimin explained to him the situation.

Jeongguk felt relieved now that he knew where and how he was doing but he still had a lot of questions. 

"What happened Jimin? I barely remember anything"

"Do you remember how you got there because Jeongguk you have no idea how fucking shocked we were when we were informed they held you hostage,I can't even imagine what Taehyung went through when he saw you in real life all tied up there"

"I am sorry,I caused you guys so much stress,I even ruined your guys mission. I swear I didn't mean to meddle in or anything,I was just going to the university when around 4-5 men came towards all suited up and this one old man who made some comments about me regarding V. I thought it would be same as the bar incident but I was wrong because next thing I knew I was getting attacked.

I fought back as much as I could but it was 1 against 5 men and next thing I knew they hit me with something and I passed out..I woke up in that basement where I was most definitely drugged up and they..did all this to me and you know what happened afterwards" Jeongguk looked down at his body just covered in bandages. It saddened him to see himself this weak.

"I am sorry Jeongguk. You don't have to apologise for anything. None of this is your fault. We lost the mission because lack of information,we lost because of our own dumb mistakes. We failed to protect you, we should be apologising instead. We got you involved and you almost died if it wasn't for Taehyung" Jimin apologizes again and again. He felt bad. It was bad enough for them he can't even imagine how did someone like Jeongguk, went through all that.