23| Seungho (Part 2)

Even though he wasn't expecting it,he had a bad feeling throughout the whole day. He thought it was just one of those days but he was so wrong. It was not just,oh u woke up on the wrong side of bed today it was more than that.

They had a very important mission today. It was rather a simple mission. They just had to raid Sangwoo's base. Yes, the same Sangwoo as the event one.  Their rivalry goes way back, so it was no shock that both of the gangs were against each other all the time. Just picking fights and raiding each other's bases,killing other men. Anything to eliminate or weaken each other.

"Taehyung and Seungho,Both of you are going to go. Mission is nothing too complicated. We found out Sangwoo had another base other than his Busan base. It's in Seoul,on the cliff,in between the forest he got a whole secret base where he keeps the trash and trades it with others. All you have to do is,burn his stash and get out of there. Try not to get seen so you won't get into unnecessary fights. He has a lot of men there so I don't want you both to be overpowered." Their boss told them more details about the mission.

Both of the men stood in front of him,hand behind their backs. Not making eye contact as that's a sign of disrespect. "Yes Sir!" they both yelled in unison.

"But sir,you don't need to worry. We are both strong. We can make it out alive even if we get into fights." Taehyung answered confidently. Their boss chuckled.

"Ofcourse that's why I am sending you both. Though stay in touch with my son or Jimin or anyone in the gang if anything goes wrong,understand?" 

"Yes Sir!!" 

"Good,you guys can leave now. Best of luck" 

The start of the mission was going quite well. Everything was just how it was supposed to be. They were near the base. Since it was in the middle of a forest on a cliff,they hide behind the trees so they won't get seen by the guards standing outside. Thanks to the gloomy weather,It wasn't bright so it was kind of hard to see them anyway. 

Taehyung looked at Seungho who was staring intensely at the base. He put his hands on the other's shoulder and told him to loosen up. "Let's distract them and then when I say run,run straight to the backside" Taehyung told him and Seungho nodded. 

He looked down on the ground and saw a bunch of rocks in different sizes. It was awfully quiet so a little rustle will alert the guards.  He took out a bunch of match sticks he had in his bag for this reason. He threw the rocks very far away from them and used one of the rocks to light up the bunch of matchsticks he had. 

Throwing the matchsticks in the same direction. Creating a little fire so they are distracted. They were the second they heard rocks fall and then the fire. Stupidly,there were only 2 guards in the front and both of them just ran towards the small fire Taehyung created feets away from them. 

"Run!" Taehyung whispered. Seungho immediately got up and ran towards the back of the base with Taehyung following him. They tried to not make too much noise because it would be easy to identify their location.

Seungho noticed the back door and immediately got inside,His gun in his hand,loaded fully. Ready to shoot whoever comes their way.

Thankfully the hallway was clear. They both let out a sigh of relief because they really don't want to kill anyone today as that's not the requirement of the mission. "Where to next?" Seungho asked.

"The basement. Boss told me,it would be on our right the second we enter from the back. So I guess we have to make a turn at the end of this hallway" Taehyung pointed to the end where it was divided to two sides.