14| You Dont Know Me

Cracking an egg into the pan as he saw it fry. Taehyung stared at the pan with no thoughts in his head in particular. Ok that was a lie he is thinking too much. 

He has been feeling super weird since last night. It's just an unusual feeling. He couldn't even sleep because he had a nightmare again and was restless because of it. He stretched his neck a bit as he rubbed it. 

Jeongguk didn't come home last night with him and that left him unfamiliar because he really wanted to talk to Jeongguk about what's happening with them and clear the fact out that he isn't interested in anything that includes relationships. But he couldn't. 

And when he came home, even Jimin wasn't home, surprisingly. He even tried to call him but Jimin didn't pick up. So he was alone with his thoughts. His depressing thoughts,no wonder he had a nightmare again. 

He flipped his egg and put it on his plate. He put the plate on the table and was going to start doing his breakfast but he was rudely interrupted by his ringtone. He took his phone out of the pocket and saw Jimin was finally calling him back.

"Hello? Jiminie. Why didn't you call me back last night? I was so worried you still aren't home" Taehyung asked him with a hint of worry.

 Since their job is a bit dangerous, Jimin And Taehyung try to tell each other about their whereabouts quite consecutively. Just to be on the safer side, Taehyung was rightfully very worried since Jimin didn't even text him anything.

"I know I'm so sorry tae I was busy the whole night that I couldn't find time to even grab my phone. I am OK though, don't worry" Jimin answered from the other side.

"That's good,where are you though?" 

"um...Will it be surprising if I said I am in Sungjae's headquarters?"  Jimin said as he heard nothing from Taehyung for a whole second. He is disappointed.

"Jimin,why the fuck are you already there? alone too!!" Yeah he is slightly mad.

 "You heard wonjin the sooner the better,why do you already miss Me?" 

"Jimin,you know that's not the point"

"I know I'm sorry but it's better If one of us goes and the other stays. You know this whole gang will fall if we leave so come on" Jimin tried to convince him that this is the better decision.

"Fine. how long will you stay there?"

"I don't know,the sooner we eliminate this fucker the faster I get out honestly why?"

".....It's just it's kinda dangerous being alone with Jeongguk" 

"Oh I forgot about Jeongguk. Did you have fun last night? playing his boyfriend? I bet your ass you did" 

"I mean I did have fun, Jeongguk sings...really good but it's just being alone with him with not you around is…" 

"why? you think you won't be able to control your desire to fuck-" He was cut off immediately by Taehyung.

"Please shut up Jimin you know it's not like that" 

"No jokes aside. I think you should date him he is a nice boy" 

"Jimin, we had this talk before and I told you I am not interested in dating" 

"Taehyung, you need to stop this. I have seen you two together and I also know you are at peace with him. I know you didn't get nightmares every time you guys slept together. Your own body likes his presence and finds comfort in him. Now I don't believe in that type of shit but this is...undeniable" Hearing all these things from the person he trusts the most. He knows there's some truth to it but he refuses to acknowledge it.