17| Feelings Die

"It's nothing serious,you guys have nothing to be worried about. Patient passed out of weakness and also...is he going through some kind of traumatic experience or has he gone through one? either way that has affected his mental health alot and we can see signs of depression. We will just run more necessary tests and then you guys can take him home,it's better If he stays the night and he will get discharged tomorrow" the doctor assigned. They all let out a breath of relief that he was OK now.

"Ok,Can we meet him? is he awake?" Jeongguk asked him immediately.

"Yes ofcourse" As soon as he replied, Jeongguk went inside the room with Eunwoo and Mingyu following him. Yugyeom and Jiyoom went home to put back all of the stuff and they were going to come back to hospital but Jeongguk told them that Taehyung's situation isn't that serious so they can just ask about how he is later some time.

Jeongguk entered the room,to see Taehyung sitting upwards in the bed,with a drip in his wrist that will provide him with the nutrients he needs to gain his energy back. (I have no idea how medical works so I'm sorry if some medical student is reading this)

His skin was pale white. It's like all the colours fade away and here was Taehyung who looked like he came back from the dead. He was looking outside the window,not noticing the presence of the three boys who just entered the room. He really looked weak,it's like whatever he went through took his soul with them.

"Hyungie!! hey oh my god,are you okay? Do you know how worried you made me?" Jeongguk said to the man who whips his head towards him and smiles softly.

"I am sorry,I don't know what came over me. I am sorry for ruining your guys trip"

"Nah it's okay hyung. Your health is more important,we can plan a trip similar like this again too, no worries.'' Mingyu said as he doesn't want the man to worry too much about him ruining it because it's not like he passed out on purpose.

"Yeah. You really had all of us worried...Just try to take care of yourself. Everyone who is special to our Gukkie is special to us too" Eunwoo said to him,making all of them smile. Jeongguk couldn't hold it in, he needed to know what happened so he signalled Eunwoo to leave with Mingyu. Thankfully he catched it.

"Ah,me and Mingyu are going to go now,Take care, both of you"

"We are?"

"Yes,we are." He grabbed Mingyu's arm and gave him a forceful smile.

"Thank you, Eunwoo you too" Taehyung told them as both of the boys walked out of the room.

"Ok hyung now tell me, Just what even happened? What were you thinking about? Mingyu told me he saw you shaking so bad and before he could even ask if you are okay you fell to the ground. Is everything okay? is there something worrying you?" Jeongguk blabbering was making no sense to Taehyung who just stared at him.

"Cool down...you worry too much. Sit down here first and then talk" He tapped next to him. Younger sighed and sat next to him on the small bed. Taehyung was facing him.

"It wasn't anything serious, I was just exhausted so I passed out-" he cut off Taehyung mid sentence because he knew that wasn't the truth.

"Don't lie to me,hyung. No one has a panic attack when they are exhausted. There's always a reason. What is worrying you so much?" He questioned him,making eye contact with the latter.

Sudden silence settled between them. The older man didn't answer his questions and instead just kept on staring at him. Jeongguk raised his eyebrow in confusion. What is going inside his mind right now? I guess we will never know. Before he could even ask what was taking him so long to answer he saw how Taehyung's eyes were welling up in tears.