16| Let Me In

Go out with me and friends, he said, it would be fun, he said . Taehyung wasn't ready to hangout with a bunch of college graduates.

"Do I have to sit with you?" Taehyung asked Jeongguk as he was standing outside with the car door open. They rented a bigger one so all of their friend groups could fit inside. 

"Um yes,who else did you want to sit with?"

"Jiyoon sounds nice" Taehyung said,making Jiyoon smile. Yugyeom looked threatened. 

"Well that's not possible. She is in the front with Gyeom driving and Mingyu is in the back alone with all our stuff we need. So you have no choice but to sit with me and Eunwoo in the middle seats" He explained the sitting arrangement. 

Taehyung just sighed and got inside. He was glad at least he wasn't in the middle of Jeongguk and Eunwoo,it was Jeongguk who was In middle. He still doesn't know why he agreed to this. 

"Taehyung,you should have worn something lighter? if that makes sense" Mingyu said to the man who raised his eyebrow.

"Why? I think this shirt suits me alot. Either way I have no idea where we are going, your highness here didn't tell me" He said looking at Jeongguk who also was now checking him out.

Taehyung was wearing a white dress shirt with a few buttons undone and  black pants. He had a gold chain around his neck and a bunch of rings on his pretty fingers. With his sunglasses on it looks like Taehyung is going on a vacation to Vegas when in reality….

"We are going to Beach!!"  Jeongguk exclaimed. Taehyung froze for a whole second. His blood went cold.

Jeongguk immediately noticed how the colours flew from Taehyung's face. He grabbed his hand and intertwined it with his own,rubbing his palm.

"Are you okay? Do you not like the beach?" Jeongguk asked him. Taehyung immediately shook his head.

"No, it's okay. yeah it's okay" Taehyung fell silent for a good while then. Jeongguk felt like this wasn't a good idea anymore but he can't do that anymore.

Meanwhile Eunwoo was watching this whole scene unfold. He felt his stomach twist, seeing how worried Jeongguk was for Taehyung when Taehyung didn't even say anything. He was jealous,he wanted something like this too. 

He intentionally put his head on Jeongguk's shoulder and closed his eyes. "Are you sleeping?" Jeongguk asked his friend.

"I wish. Just tired, couldn't sleep the whole night"

"Oh yeah? what kept you up?" Jeongguk asked,passing a chuckle. 

"You" He made eye contact with Jeongguk who took a few seconds to process what the other man said.

He scoffed as Mingyu teased them about it. "damn Eunwoo,you made our little kookie flustered. Why are you practicing your flirting skills on him?" 

"Who else do I practice it on? you?" Eunwoo made a kiss face and got up and tried to go closer to Mingyu who was sitting at the back.

Mingyu yelled and pushed him. They both laughed about it as Eunwoo came back to his seat. 

"yall noisy as fuck,please consider shutting the fuck up" Jiyoon yelled at them.

"Damn unclench will you? Why is she mad?" Younger asked her boyfriend.

"Don't know,I don't remember talking to another girl or flirting with anyone. Why would I even do that when I have a girlfriend as pretty as you" Yugyeom gave Jiyoon heart eyes who just rolled her eyes.