25| Lucky Boy

"Hyung,Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung wanted to have dinner with you" Jeongguk told Taehyung ,who looked at him in confusion.

"Why?"

"I kinda told them about our date and they wanted to meet me so I could tell them everything and insisted that you should come. You are free tonight right?" He explained the situation.

"Yeah,I will be free by 8pm,So is 9 OK for you guys?" 

"It's perfect,Thank you hyung. I should inform them,Are you going to go to work?" Jeongguk asked him as he took another bite of his breakfast. Taehyung nodded,getting up from the chair.

"Mhm,See you tonight? text me the location"  

Jin and Namjoon were already in the restaurant,and arrived just a few minutes before. Thank god they made a reservation because the restaurant they chose was right in the main downtown of Seoul so it was pretty crowded on weekends.

Now just waiting for their best friend and his alleged 'friend' to come. As if anyone is going to believe that by the way Jeongguk looks at him and the way they both act with each other. 

Talk about the devil and he may appear. Just as they were about to call Jeongguk,they heard the door open and both of them were. It was so strange because of how much presence they both had,standing next to each other,dark toned clothes and just  equally handsome. 

It felt like everyone was staring at them because it's not everyday,2 insanely handsome guys walk into a restaurant, /together/.  

Jeongguk looked around and it wasn't hard to find at all as Jin's newly dyed purple was easily recognisable even in this crowded restaurant. Jin waved at them and signalled them to come to the table. He grabbed Taehyung's arms and dragged him to where they were.

Their shoulders brushed next to each other as they walked together. Finally they reached as both of the other boys got up too. They all hugged each other,greeting each other.

"Wah,Hyung you got a buffer,have you been working out?" Jeongguk asked Namjoon as he hugged him. He just chuckled in response.

"You can say that, Our company opened a gym so I am usually there when I'm free from producing and stuff" 

"Taehyung-ah,Did you come straight out of a business meeting?" Jin joked as he looked at his business casual outfit. He was wearing a navy blue suit with a black dress shirt underneath,looking super clean and very intimidating.

"Kinda.." He really wasn't lying,he did have a lot of meetings in the gang today. 

They all sat down once they were done with greetings and decided to order something as Jeongguk kept on whining about how he is so hungry that he might die if he doesn't eat something in the next 5 minutes. After ordering and stuff,they could finally relax.

"So how have you been,Jeongguk? you barely even come to the bar anymore or go to Joonie" Jin started the conversation.

"You know hyung,midterms are going on,university is a bitch and I have been busy with a lot of things"

"Things? or just someone" Jin glanced at Taehyung,who noticed it immediately. everyone did,making him feel a bit flustered by being on the spot. He is really not good with new people. 

"Hyung~ it's not like that" 

"Yeah sure,well if this brat doesn't visit me,Taehyung, you should come to the bar for a drink whenever you are free. I will be a great company just give me a chance" Jin winked sarcastically at him. Taehyung chuckled.