It was like fucking good actually. Because there were plenty of human girls as well as vampire women who were ready to throw their selves at me.

So why not have a little fun?

Specially being the next in line to the throne made everything easier though I didn't like to bear the weight of the crown which is going to pass eventually.

Yeah I hate it...I hate to be busy all the time...I hate to work whole day or sleep on the office table like my father...and I hate to see my mother waiting without a sleep till my father comes to the bed even though she is the queen already...

I know that I have responsibility over my kingdom, my people as well as look into these little humans. Somehow there is always a but.

So unlike my father, I really enjoyed my life like there is no tomorrow though I knew that I have to undertake his responsibilities and duties some day. So I partied with my friends, I had many gatherings, some were related to my duties and many were out of the duties. So my life is pretty simple so far.

But above all one of my addicting hobby is to take a different girl to my bed every night. But I never wanted to have any serious relationship with any of them though they came after me as I gave the best pleasure according to them. But I know that's not the only reason why they open their legs wider for me.

Therefore I never needed to have fun or pleasure by force with anyone else as these little humans as well as vampire women were always ready to let me play with them willingly.. So when I wanted someone, I got the chance to enjoy the company of a new girl every night.

"Enjoying different flavors are better than hanging on to a one, right? Specifically if it's such a hot and sexy girl to bang, why not?"

So my life was complete..totally perfect....Yes...I had everything, I got the company of a beautiful woman every night, I got fame, wealth as well as power. So why bother about the other stuff?

At least I thought so...until I bumped into those beautiful eyes.

She is the definition of perfection though she is a tiny , fragile human being.

But there was something abnormal behind those beautiful blue eyes. Because normally Royalties were capable to read the minds of human beings. That's the power which gave us to control them like small chess pieces whenever we wanted.

But for the first time in my whole life I think I cannot read this little human and recognise what's going on behind her pretty little head. So, for the last five minutes I am trying to figure out what kind of creature she is...Yet I didn't get any bad vibe apart from not being able to read her.

Because according to my instincts she is completely human. Then why can't I read her actually?

Seriously it's really a challenge for the first time in my life. But I didn't want to show her how hardly I am trying to figure her out..

"I am sorry...Please forgive me this time and let me go? please I swear it was just a mistake..I..I.."

She couldn't finish whatever she tried to tell me so hard as two fat tear drops rolled along her already flushed plump cheeks. Seeing her body language and the facial expressions ,I can assure that she is terrified because of me and the situation she is stuck in.