Headcannons #3

Dream and Nightmare only fight/argue with each other at night. Like, from 12-5 is the fighting hours. And lord help whoever is up at that time because it is not pretty.

When do they sleep? I don't know, they don't know, no one knows.

And if they fought during the night, they take naps and cuddle and stuff.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Since Dream was trapped in stone for a century, he uses really old slang and no one understands it but Nightmare.

Bonus points if Dream uses a mix of old slang, 80s slang, and new slang. Nightmare is still the only one who understands Dream and he is somewhat angery about that because it's his fault that he talks like that.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Cuddles are mandatory and if Dream denies giving Nightmare cuddle then hell will rise because Nightmare needs his cuddles damnit.

No other cuddles will suffice, he needs Dream cuddles.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Nightmare's favorite phrase of all time is 'Make Me'.

Take this any way you like.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

They like to watch meme movies when they can. Lorax is their current favorite. The Bee Movie is also a classic.

In like 5 months this will probably be irrelevant and people will cringe but idc.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

He'll never admit it, but Night loves to be the little spoon. If Dream says a word about this to anyone else, Nightmare will invert his ass.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Even though Nightmare has,,, cash (lots of it, its a head cannon of mine), he refuses to spend any of it on Dream unless they are on a date are there are more than 2 people present.

If they're not on a date then Nightmare will be super stingy towards Dream. Like, "excuse me, you want, WHAT."

"A dollar?"

"Wow. No. Of course not. I am trying to save my money, I can't just, give it away."

"Nightmare you just bought 500 dollars worth of clothes."

"stfu."

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

I hoped you liked them, I had fun lmao

I'll have some actual story-content coming soon fjfhfjjffj

-Fallen

336 Words