Caught

"You know Dream, I've tried so long to catch you. I've tried jail cells, handcuffs, magic restraints, rope, chains, incredibly complicated SAW-like traps to keep you in place, even fucking stone. But you always escape. Every time."

Nightmare grinned in both amusement and astonishment. "But now? You've been trapped for at least 45 minutes and you haven't even gotten close to escaping! I should've known it was this simple!"

Nightmare laughed as Dream squirmed from underneath him, trying desperately to get Nightmare off of him.

"Get! Off! Of! Me!" Dream wheezed out, pushing up on Nightmare's chin with his. His hand then slid right off of Nightmare's face, with his hand becoming covered in Nightmare's goop and his face slammed right into the floor.

Nightmare let out what was supposed to be a laugh, but he didn't take in any of the air needed to do so. Dream groaned and began to struggle again.

"Nightmare! Get off! Your goop is getting all over me!"

"What a shame... too bad I don't care though."

Dream groaned and put his head against the floor, finally giving up. Nightmare grinned, bonking Dream on the top of his skull with his teeth in a kissing manner.

"I hate you."

"The best people do."

Dream huffed in defeat, not bothering to struggle anymore.

"Can't we go somewhere more comfortable?"

"I'm pretty comfortable right now whatever are you talking about my dear?"

Dream groaned for a long five seconds before attempting to shift underneath Nightmare.

"Woah Woah Woah Woah, what are you doing?"

"Attempting to- ugh- get in a more comfortable position!"

"Alright alright fine! Come on now."

Nightmare wrapped his arms around Dream's chest and hoisted the two of them up. Nightmare had to lean slightly back as he carried Dream as the two were more similar in height than he last remembered.

Nightmare eventually made his way to his bedroom, and with the help of his tentacles, threw himself and Dream on top of it.

Dream's face was shoved into the many pillows Nightmare had on his bed, which made the smaller guardian squirm and attempt to get out of Nightmare's grip.

AGAIN.

Nightmare laughed at Dream's, well, everything, but eventually rolled off of Dream, although still keeping an arm around his waist.

Dream sat up, gasping for air before turning his head and scowling at Nightmare.

"Don't look at me like that. I did what you asked."

"You're the worst." Was the last thing Dream said before shoving Nightmare's hand off of him and turning away.

"You're so mean to me you know that?"

Dream slowly flipped himself over again, his face deadpan as he stared into Nightmare's one eye.

"You wanna know what's mean, Nightmare? What's mean is turning me to stone for over a century-"

"Will you ever let that go?"

"Will, you ever stop having my face?"

Nightmare didn't have an answer for that one.

"Then no."

Nightmare huffed impatiently and scooted over to his currently being-a-pouty-bitch of a  boyfriend and wrapped his arms around Dream.

Nightmare gave Dream a 'kiss' on the back of his neck as he used a tentacle to pull the cover the two of them with a blanket. It was getting a little late, so it was perfect.

"You're goop is getting on me."

"Yeah? And?"

"...It's gross?"

"Yeah well, you are gross Dream so shut the fuck up."

Nightmare shut his eyes, well eye, before opening it up again because of Dream's now negative emotions.

"Oh, I'm sorry alright? You're not gross."

"Mmmm..."

"How can I make it up to you?"

"You can let me go."

Nightmare slammed his knee cap into Dream's pelvis bone.

"Like that's ever going to happen. I've caught you, you're now mine, and you're going to enjoy it."

"Fine. But only if you promise to make me breakfast in the morning."

"Ugh, really?"

"Mhm."

"Fine. I'll make your whatever you want love."

Dream giggled some maniacal and flipped around and snuggled up into Nightmare's squishy chest.

"...Night?"

"Hm?"

"How is your bed not covered in your goop? Like the sheets are still silky?"

"I uh...I dunno actually. I guess you can just chalk it up to magic."

"Can you control how goopy or slimy you are?"

"Go to bed."

"I'm serious!"

"Me too. Now sleep before I make you."

"Fine..."

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Skeletons in MY writing??? APPARENTLY it's more likely than you think.

(Also sorry for the lack of updates, I got super busy and school is fucking me up, I promise I have more on the way :D)

-Fallen

766 Words