Changes

Lesbians

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Nightmare impatiently tapped her foot on the carpeted floor, checking her phone every five minutes to see where Dream was.

Dream told Nightmare that her surgery would take about 4-5 hours and that Ink would be driving her back.

Dream wanted what she looked like after her surgery to be a surprise for Nightmare. Even though Nightmare respected that it was taking fooooreeeeever.

Nightmare had already made Dream's transition gift and was really, really, really bored.

Nightmare ran her hand over the two Austin made beanies, one for her, one for her girlfriend.

Nightmare slumped in the chair, crossing her arms, blowing a piece of her long black hair out of her face.

Nightmare pulled out her phone and went onto Snapchat, immediately checking where Dream was.

Just then, Dream walked through the door, setting her bag down. Nightmare shot straight up and wrapped her arms around Dream, kissing her passionately.

Nightmare hopped off of Dream and held her hands, staring up into her light brown eyes.

"How'd it go???"

"...it went perfectly." Dream was practically exploding with euphoria, holding Nightmare's hands tightly.

"Do you have a...?" Nightmare made a circle near her crotch area.

Dream nodded, happy tears spilling out of her eyes. Nightmare hopped up in joy and kissed Dream on the lips.

"Wait. Where your breasts? You got breasts right?"

"Did boobs just pop out of your chest when you turned 13 Nightmare?"

"Yes. Wait. No. Oooh."

"Yeah silly." Dream mumbled kissing Nightmare on the forehead.

"I made you something."

"Oh?"

Nightmare grabbed the two beanies, she placed one on her own head and placed one on Dream's head.

Nightmare had a lesbian pride flag on hers and Dream got a trans flag.

Dream smiled again, more tears falling as she picked up Nightmare and kissed her with all her might.

"I love your Nightmare. So much."

"I love you too Dreamy."

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

They get all my UwUs

I love them.

Any Transphobic comments will be deleted and blocked <3

-Kevin

337 Words