Manipulation

Trigger Warning - Murder and manipulation

So I decided to write another Yandere Dream thing because the other one is old and ew.

This one is better.

At least I hope it lmao

Edit - Also Noot Noot is uncorrupted.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Dream kissed Nightmare's tear-stained cheek as he pulled the darker twin onto his lap. Dream wrapped his arms around Nightmare's stomach, embracing him.

"You don't need to cry Nighty, I did this for you. We can be together again."

"You murdered everyone...all my friends, all your friends. You're a monster." Nightmare hissed, his breathing growing heavy.

"Don't say that. Please..." The pain in Dream's voice almost made Nightmare jump; god he hated when Dream did this.

"No. You are not pulling the bullshit on me! Not again! You killed everyone I cared about!"

"Don't you care about me...?" Nightmare could hear Dream's heart break as he spoke, but he couldn't fall for it again, he wouldn't fall for Dream's manipulation again.

"I don't! I will never care about you! Now let me go!" Nightmare shouted, squirming in Dream's grip.

To Nightmare's surprise, Dream slowly removed his arms and set them down beside himself.

"What..."

"If you want to go...then you can go. I won't stop you. I just..." Dream wipes his eyes, sniffling a little.

"I just love you so much, I was afraid that they would hurt you, and- and, I didn't mean to hurt you. I-I didn't like the way Ink was touching you and- I got carried away."

"You should leave me. I'm an awful person..."

"N-No, don't say that! You're not a bad person." Nightmare turned around and grabbed his cheeks, wiping the tears off of them.

"Yes I am, I killed all of our friends."

"When I corrupted I ruined the lives of so many people and you still forgave me. I'll stay with you just...please, no more murder."

Nightmare hugged Dream, slumping into his body. Dream slowly placed his hands around Nightmare, placing his head in the crook of Nightmare's neck.

Nightmare had to trust Dream.

Why would Dream lie to him again? He had no reason too. He had to trust him. He had to love him. Dream will stop if he does that.

"No more murder." Dream lied, smiling as he gripped onto Nightmare tighter.

Dream knew what made his love tick, no many how many people he will kill, he can still keep Nightmare right where he wants him.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Sorry it's so short, I don't know how I could have continued it.

I hoped you like it, I kinda pulled it out of my ass haha.

-Fallen

442 Words