dream's hot pants

alright y'all this isn't my best work, nor is it my most groundbreaking but when I've been traveling + in a depressive episode you guys get what I can give you

CW - Suggestive

It was fun to write tho I will admit. Dream and Nightmare need more banter tbh I love them

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Nightmare held on tight to Dream's hips, nails digging into his tight, leather pants, which gave Nightmare less than pure ideas of all the things he could do to Dream, right here. Right now.

Dream brought their lips together again, desperate in his need for Nightmare. Dream clawed at Nightmare's back as if trying to pry Nightmare's shirt off already.

Nightmare brought his hand up to Dream's neck, wrapping it around and squeezing it. He wasn't going to kill Dream, of course, just restricting a little bit of airflow.

Dream leaned into Nightmare, his hands running up Nightmare's back and into his hair. His chest mere inches away from Nightmare's, practically on top of him.

Nightmare used his free hand to caress Dream's ass, feeling the tight leather. Nightmare pulled away first, pushing Dream away, giving himself some space.

"Those pants? Seriously?"

"You loooove them, admit it."

"I can nearly see your asshole in those pants."

"I cannot, believe, that you are complaining about this." Dream wrapped his arms around Nightmare's neck, placing himself in Nightmare's lap. He hooked his legs around Nightmare's lower torso and placed his head by Nightmare's ear.

"You're so lucky you get to see and touch my pants so close. Twitter wishes it were you right now."

Nightmare kissed Dream's neck, "You are terrible. Messing with Twitter of all things!"

Dream hummed, not responding. He pressed his lips to Nightmare's ear lope, causing him to shutter.

He figured that now was the perfect time to turn things up a notch, now that Nightmare was all felt up and hot.

Nightmare would probably take control at some point, as he typically did, but Dream enjoyed being in charge for a little bit.

He rolled his hips into Nightmare's crotch before being shoved off suddenly.

"Oh shit Nights, 'm sorry. You're typically into that."

"I am into it, I just feel..." he waved his hand in a circle trying to find the word he was looking for, "a disturbance. I fear your friends are trying to break into the timeline where my castle is set up."

"Already?! Damnit."

"Mm."

"They've been on edge lately, well, Blue has. Your frequent attacks have been scaring him."

Nightmare chuckled darkly, grinning to himself, "I'm so glad I've been getting to him. His fear is so sweet."

Dream scoffed and shoved his hands up Nightmare's shirt, running his hands along his top surgery scars. Nightmare grabbed Dream's hips, biting his lip.

"You gonna let me go your highness? Set me free so we don't have to fight?"

Nightmare laughed, running his hands up Dream's body and to his wrists, pulling them out of his sleeveless turtleneck. Dream gave him a nervous, questioning look.

"No."

"What?!"

"Ahaha, no fucking way I'm letting you go. Capturing you and your friends is so amusing."

Dream sputtered, "Nightmare! You can't possibly be serious."

"Did you think I was going to set you free after our little escapade?!" He laughed, his tentacles sprouting from his back and restraining Dream, his wrists clamped together behind his back.

"That's so cute. But letting you go takes all the excitement out of capturing you. It wasn't going to happen."

Dream tried to retaliate, but was silenced by Nightmare shoving a tentacle in his mouth.

"Shhh, it's going to be ok." Nightmare mockingly cooed at him, kissing his nose. "I'll take care of you."

Dream muttered a muffled, "Go fuck yourself."

Nightmare tucked some of Dream's hair behind his ear, laughing as his tentacles started pulling Dream down into a portal that led to his cell.

"Toodles! See you soon babe."

Dream glared at him and Nightmare blew a kiss to him as he disappeared.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

homos happy pride mouth (2022) guys

-Fallen
675 Words