Short Things idk

So basically these are stories that are too long to be headcanons and too short to be full-length stories.

Enjoy.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Dream was just vibing with his phone in a hallway within Nightmare's castle, not doing much, just scrolling through Tumblr.

He glanced up for a moment, the sound of Nightmare's feet patting on the ground. Dream didn't make much of it, his name wasn't being called so assumed Nightmare was just running to get somewhere and not looking for someone.

He just stepped to the right side of the hallway, letting Nightmare pass him. He scrolled a little bit longer before his face got a slap.

Nightmare was standing in front of him, he was angry and his arms were crossed.

"You're stupid and I hate you."

Nightmare then hugged him, his head on Dream's chest.

"Cuddle me."

"You're giving me mixed messages here Nighty."

"CUDDLE ME"

"Okay okay! Calm down silly." Dream kissed the top of Nightmare's head and picked him up, teleporting them to their bedroom to cuddle.

And only cuddle.

Nasties.

(Just kidding ily)

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

"I feel ridiculous."

"You look ridiculous."

Nightmare rolled his eyes, crossing his arms. He and Dream had decided to try on each other's clothes. It was really weird.

"Why must you wear so many belts, babe?" Nightmare asked, messing with all the fucking belts that Dream wore for some reason.

"It looks cool?"

"You sound unsure."

"I am unsure."

Dream slipped his hands into the pockets of the black sweatshirt. Snuggling into the turtleneck that Nightmare wore a lot.

"You enjoying yourself?"

"Yes."

(I also thought of this:)

Cross: I feel. So naked right now. I am vulnerable. I am exposed. And I am very uncomfortable.

Blue: Cross I'm going to die of heatstroke.

(Also-also this:)

Ink: Error pls

Error: no

Ink: pls

Error: NO

Ink: :(

Error: fine

Ink: :)

(Like 10 minutes later cuz Ink is a pain)

Error: This is identity theft.

Ink: error stfu this is fun

Error: ugh

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

(They are lesbians in this one hee hee)

(All my friends who have/had periods know what's going to happen. To those who don't have them...im sorry lmao)

"NIGHTMARE I AM DYING."

"SHUT THE UP I AM TOO."

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT."

"MY FAULT?! HOW?!"

"THOSE SRIPRS- STUPID NEGATIVITY APPLES DID SOMETHING TO OUR...uteruses."

"BAH. BULLSHIT. WE WERE SUFFERING LIKE THIS BEFORE IDIOT."

"AHSGSUAHSJHSJDH."

"Sh-Should I leave the chocolate cake here...?" Blue stuttered, holding a cake in her hands.

"Thank you bb."

"Of course...?" Blue set the cake down on the coffee table in front of the couch, setting down a knife, two plates, and two forks as well.

"Now shoo. You are not needed." Nightmare huffed, using one hand to shoo Blue out of the room.

"Don't be rude Nighty. She could poison you you know."

"Bah. I don't care. Now for this cake, it looks good."

"I know. Can I have the first slice."

"Go right ahead, babe."

"I love you."

"I love you too my stupid positivity baby."

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

That's all for now but I'll probably make a part 2 at some point so you know

Anyways, love y'all, stay safe.

-Fallen

530 Words