Cheers

*Rises from the dead*

CW - Suggestive

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

"Beer? Really? It's our anniversary, you could at least try to be more formal." Nightmare eyed the beer in Dream's hands with disgust before taking a sip of his wine.

"What can I say? It's my favorite." Dream shrugged before taking a drink as well.

"You could at least put it in a cup instead of drinking it out the bottle like a peasant."

"Sorry, Mr. Fancy Man I don't live up to your impossible standards."

Nightmare sighed before looking up into the night sky. Dream followed his gaze, before smiling.

"Lunar eclipse..." Nightmare murmured before taking another sip.

"It's beautiful, isn't it? I prefer them over solar eclipses."

"Of course you do."

Dream snorted, "It's not that Night."

"Oh? I'm certain it would've been the fact that anything getting in front of your sun would cause you some distress."

"I just...I just think the moon is pretty, that's all."

Nightmare sat back in his seat, crossing his arms, "Oh yeah? No sex joke? No suggestive innuendo?"

"Oh come on Night..." Dream held out his hand for Nightmare to take; and who was Nightmare to deny him?

Their fingers intertwined, "Am I not allowed to be sincere?"

Nightmare placed Dream's hand on his cheek, "I'm not saying that. I'm just surprised, is all. I don't mind it."

Dream smiled, pulling his hand away, and taking a sip of his beer.

Nightmare just watched, absolutely enamored. "How'd I get suck with such a flirty idiot like you huh?"

"Guess the Multiverse deemed you worthy of me."

"Oh, I'm worthy? Is that it?"

Dream grinned, "Yeah."

Nightmare handed Dream a full beer bottle and refilled his glass, "Cheers, yeah?"

Dream yanked the bottle cap off with his teeth before holding it up, "To us."

Nightmare did the same with his glass, "To us, and a thousand years of love."

"And many more."

Nightmare clicked his glass against the bottle, "I'll cheers to that."

"Cheers."

Nightmare brought the glass up to his lips and took a long, gentle sip. This was the richest of red wine, it was perfect for such a night like this. Tasted great too.

Suddenly the glass was ripped from his hands as a pair of lips that tasted and smelt like beer crashed into him.

Nightmare stood up and pushed Dream back, their bodies hovering over the table.

Dream placed a hand on Nightmare's cheek, attempting to get Nightmare to open his mouth.

Nightmare smirked through the kiss before pulling away, "Not here. You know better."

"You're such a buzzkill you know that?"

Nightmare sat down, "Excuse me for not wanting to make out everywhere imaginable."

"I think you're just lame."

"There will be plenty of that, don't you worry."

"Oh. I'm not worried," Dream winked at him, "You can barely contain yourself around me."

"There it is! The sexual innuendos! I was waiting for them."

"Shut up asshole."

Nightmare gazed back at Dream, lips barely touching the glass. His voice was quiet, seductive.

"Make me."

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

haha

k

-Fallen

510 Words