Anti You

EDIT: SORRY FOR REPUBLISHING I WANTED TO FIX SOMETHING. ITS BETTER NOW I PROMISE. FJJFJFJDJ

So uh

Shattered!Dream x Uncorrupted!Night x Dream x Corrupted!Nightmare

Yeah.

It's going to be a fun time.

That was sarcasm.

ANYWAYS, the heel-wearing stinky bastard will be called Shattered, obviously, and the corrupted octopus is going to be called Terror. Short for Night-terror

Nightmare is 5'5 (1.6 meters), Dream is 5'8 (1.7 meters), Terror and Shattered are both 6'3 (1.9 meters) but Shattered seems a little taller because of his heels.

Also, I'm sorry if the conversions are not correct, I'm trying my best over here.

Edit - This story has non consensual acts because this story is old and terrible (you can still enjoy it tho lol)

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Nightmare shook his twin, his face panic-stricken. But Dream didn't stir, his face still in a calming unconsciousness.

"Dream come on...you have to wake up, you have too! Please...come on..." Nightmare shook Dream again, getting more and more desperate.

"Awe," a honeyed voice came from behind Nightmare, sending a shiver up his spine. "Look at you struggle. It's adorable."

Nightmare looked behind him, a yellow, glowing eye cutting through the darkness. He immediately turned back to Dream, shaking him again.

"Dream please!" Nightmare begged as the figure drew closer.

A pair of hands grabbed onto Nightmare's hands, prying him away from Dream. They were brought above his head, a tentacle wrapping around his wrists.

"Sh-Shattered, o-oh my God, please- don't-"

"You had your chance to wake him up Nighty, now," Shattered chuckled softly, "now it's my turn."

Nightmare's panic spiked as Shattered licked his lips. He glanced over his shoulder as Terror stepped into the room, getting closer, his hands stuffed into his pockets.

"Terror? Sweetheart? Can you take him upstairs for me please?"

Terror summoned a tentacle and wrapped it around Nightmare's stomach, getting him away from Shattered and Dream.

Shattered beckoned for Terror to come closer, which he did. Shattered turned his head and mumbled something into Terror's ear, which made him groan, he then kissed him on the cheek and shooed him away.

Nightmare struggled in Terror's grip, trying to get back to Dream. But the two continued to get further and further away from the other pair.

"No! Shattered don't you do anything to him!" Nightmare shouted with much more courage than he actually had.

Shattered turned his head around, his black leather jacket already slipped off his shoulders. He made eye contact with Nightmare, his yellow eye staring right into Nightmare's soul.

With a smirk and a wink, Shattered's jacket slipped completely off, his bare back being revealed as the door shut behind him and Terror.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

"I hate you." Nightmare hissed, glaring at Terror.

"Oh please, I don't like his plan either. If it were up to me you both would be dead, but you know, Shattered doesn't want that, so this is best if both of both words mkay?" Terror rolled his eyes, turning his attention back to his book.