Belated Thank You

SORRY FOR THE REPUBLISH I FUCKED UP

Hello everyone!

And yeah, not a story, I'm sorry, I have stuff coming I promise.

As the title states, this is a pretty big thank you for you guys.

First off, thank you all so much for 100k+ reads, that's absolutely insane, all of you are amazing and I'm glad you've decided to stick around this long.

I also missed the 1 year anniversary of his book so sorry about that. And thank you for supporting me through all my writers block and whatever nonsense I might be going through.

So again, thank you all so much. I never thought I would enjoy writing for people this much and I never thought people would enjoy my writing this much.

Thank you all so much, for everything. Whether we've talked or not, or whether you've commented/voted or not, thank you.

But that's all this chapter (???) is. It's been a while since I've like, directly interacted with you guys as a whole and it makes me sad.

And there was SUPPOSED to be this google form that you would all copy the link and paste into whatever internet browser you use and it was going to be so cool but Wattpad is a PAIN IN MY ASS so it wasn't working and I'm very sorry.

So, in place of it, I'll be doing the the not cool version and just asking some of the questions through comments.

It'll mainly be questions about what content you guys like/don't like, what genre of fanfiction you guys want from me, my demographics, etc.

And yes I am aware that Wattpad has its owns demographics but I don't trust them so here we go.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

If you can remember, what are some of your favorite oneshots in this book?

Do you have any stories that you didn't enjoy?

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Do you enjoy the more miscellaneous stuff I post? Like my art, Headcanons, short drabble, etc.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

What length of writing do you guys prefer?

Drabble (100-300 words)

Short stories (400-700 words)

Medium length stories (800-1000 words)

Long stories (1000-1500 words)

Longer stories (3000-5000 words)

oh dear god (5000+ words)

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

What genre of writing would you like to see from me more?

(Feel free to choose more than one lol)

Fluff

Angst

Hurt/Comfort

Hurt/No comfort

Whump

Slow burn

Suggestive/Semi-smut

Domestic

Yandere stuff

Gender-swap stuff

Poly stuff

Kink stuff

Whatever else.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

What age do you headcanon/think Dream and Nightmare are?

Yes this is important.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Are there any AUs/settings that you would like me to write about?

Are there any headcanons/character traits that you would like to see given to Dream, Nightmare or any side characters?

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Now for the demographic stuff ✌️

What are your pronouns?

What is your age range?
(DO NOT GIVE ME YOUR ACTUAL AGE)

What continent are you from?
(North America, South America, Asia, Africa, Europe, Australia, antartica)

What languages do you speak?
(Fluently or not)

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

So yeah, there it is.

Sorry this took a bit, haha.

Anyways, I have more stories on the way, and I hope you guys enjoy them :)

Stay safe

-Fallen

530 Words