Vexatious {Dreamswap}

MoonfurTheTemmie

Uh.

Dreamswap!Dream x Dreamswap!Nightmare.

Here it is. Finally lmao.

This is Outcome B, where our Noot boy becomes a radiant and he and his meme squad live in the JR with Golden Wing Father.

If you don't know what Dreamswap is, just go to google/safari/Tumblr and lookup Onebizarrekai. You can find all the information on their blog.

Uh yeah.

Sorry if the characters aren't perfectly canon, I try my best.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Dream grumbled quietly, it was going to be a long night. Everything should be online, it would make his job so much easier. He flipped through the many, many, sheets of paper he had to read over, and possibly sign.

Dream took a stop in one of the lounges getting a mug of coffee before heading back to his office. He opened the large door, it closing behind him, although, it took a little bit longer than it usually did.

Dream shrugged it off, it probably wasn't important. He sat down in his chair, setting down the mug and turning on the lamp he had on his desk. He opened the file, taking a sip of the coffee.

To his dismay, he felt something heavy on his lap, and before he could react, the chair shot back, sending him a good distance away from his desk.

"NIGHTMARE."

Nightmare revealed himself, giggling maniacally, his sharp wings going through Dream. Thank the heavens they weren't solidified or Dream would've been impaled.

"Could you not do that? For once?"

"Hmm, let me think about it." Nightmare put a finger to his chin, spinning the chair around.

"No."

"I have work to do. Get out of here." Dream picked up Nightmare and then dropped him, rolling the chair back over to his desk.

Nightmare skipped back over, leaning over Dream's shoulder.

"Can I help?"

"Hwhat?! Of course not! Leave!"

"Uh, no. I'm not going to leave."

"Could you get any more insufferable?"

"Would you like me to try?"

Dream put his head in his hands, groaning. He leaned against his left palm, looking at Nightmare.

"What do you want hm? I need to get this done."

"All I want Dreamy is your attention."

"Fine." Dream picked up Nightmare and placed him down in his lap, trying to read over the file.

Nightmare was not helping.

Nightmare had grabbed one of the quills, messing with it in his hands. Nightmare shoved the quill in Dream's face, tickling right under his nose.

"Why do you still use these things? Wouldn't it be easier to like, use a pen or something?"

Dream grabbed the quill and set it back down, "Are you going to let me work, or are you going to make me kick you out?"

Nightmare laughed nervously, slinking into Dream's arms, "Sorry."

Dream rolled his eyes and began to read through the goddamn file, FOR THE THIRD TIME.

"...Dream?"

"For the sake of- WHAT?!"

Nightmare pressed his lips against Dream's cheek before turning himself invisible and scampering off.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

this is the only thing I could come up with I'm sorry it's so short.

Also, I am running out of ideas please help

Also before ANYONE asks, Kai confirmed that Night's special radiant (positivity spirit) power is turning himself invisible please don't yell at me I double-checked

-Fallen

551 Words