His

Yet another yandere story.

Uh, possessiveness, manipulation???, and uh murder. Be careful blease.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Nightmare flipped from camera to camera, getting annoyed.

He couldn't find Dream, he had hacked into all of the cameras that the Multiverse offered and he still couldn't find him.

He had to find him. HAD TO.

Nightmare had gone a couple of days without seeing his wonderful sunshine, and his life was feeling a little more gloomy than usual.

Nightmare snickered at himself, he was ridiculous. Being in love with Dream was something he never thought would happen.

No...love isn't the right word.

There was a word for what he was feeling...what was it?

Adored?

Nah, that was too of an innocent word for the unquenched thirst Nightmare had.

Lustful?

No...that was weak. Too weak of a word for the soul-wrenching feeling he felt whenever he saw Dream.

Obsessed?

Yes...that was it. Nightmare was obsessed with Dream.

Nightmare wanted Dream to be his. He wanted Dream to be trapped within his palm. He wanted Dream to scream for him. To scream because of him.

Nightmare wanted everything that will be done to Dream, be caused by him.

Nightmare let out a sigh of relief as he flipped to camera in a pacifist Undertale route. Dream and his friends were outside of a café, eating food and chatting away.

Nightmare let his thumb slid down the screen, letting out a heartfelt sigh.

"Soon my sunshine...soon you will be mine."

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Dream took a sip of his coffee, he was at a nice cafe in the middle of a city. He was alone but that was okay, he loved seeing people pass by.

He took another sip as he listened to the sounds of the city, people chatting, dogs barking, explosions, people screaming...

WAIT.

Dream shot straight up and summoned his bow, running toward the source of the screams.

Nightmare.

Dream shot a positivity arrow at his twin, the arrow piercing one of Nightmare's tentacles. Nightmare dropped the dead body he was holding in his tentacle, slowly turning around.

"Nightmare! What the hell is this?!"

"There you are~ I've been waiting for you sunshine."

Nightmare began to walk forwards toward Dream, crushing a person skull as he went.

Dream backed up, somewhat terrified. Nightmare's manic smile that was on his face was something Dream had never seen before.

"Don't run from me Dream. It's not going to make this any easier." Nightmare hissed, picking up his pace.

Dream picked up his pace as well, but speed walking backward was proving to be a challenge.

He couldn't take his eyes off Nightmare, he already had the edge up on Dream. If he were to turn around and run now Nightmare would easily catch him.

Dream lost his footing, tripping over a loose piece of sidewalk. He waited for the impact of the pavement on his back but it never came.

Nightmare had caught him by his waist, immediately pulling him close and giving a rough kiss.

Dream tried to push away but Nightmare kept a vice-like grip on him, not giving Dream a chance to break away.

Nightmare continued to dominate Dream, his tongue leaving no place of Dream's mouth undiscovered.

Dream soon lost the strength to fight him off, just collapsing into Nightmare, giving out noises as Nightmare's tentacles crawled up and around his torso.

Nightmare pulled away, smirking as Dream looked helplessly up at him.

"You're mine now. And I'll never let you go."

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

"Stop hiding from me Dream, you're acting like a child!" Nightmare hissed, literally tearing apart the attic trying to find Dream.

"You're acting like a little brat! You're mine and you need to know that, so come out right now! And maybe I'll let you off with a smaller punishment."

But Dream didn't move, he stayed hidden behind the boxes he had surrounded himself with. Curled up into a ball, he prayed that something would come up and Nightmare would just leave him alone.

"Dream this is pissing me off! GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!" Nightmare screeched, destroying everything in his path.

He eventually reached Dream, destroying the boxes that surrounded him. Nightmare wrapped a tentacle around Dream's waist, pulling him up into the air.

"W-Wait! Nightmare don't! Please! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Dream cried, struggling as Nightmare teleported down into the dungeon.

"It's too late for that Dream. I need to teach you a lesson."

Nightmare walked into a room that Dream hadn't seen before. He gasped at the sight of Ink.

Ink was chained up against the wall, he looked starved, beaten up, half dead.

"Nightmare! Please! D-Don't hurt him!"

Nightmare didn't say anything was he kicked Ink awake. Ink stirred awake, struggling in the chains.

Nightmare began to stab Ink repeatedly all over his body, showing no hesitation and no mercy.

Ink began to scream as giant holes were stabbed into him. Dream yelled, begged, for Nightmare but he didn't. He didn't stop.

Soon Ink's screams faded, choking on his own blood. Dream felt tears running down his eyes, Ink may have been a fucking asshole, but that fucking asshole was one of Dream's best friends.

Nightmare dropped Dream, who scrambled over to Ink's body, which had been removed from the chains.

Dream cradled Ink's dead body in his arms, tears pouring out of his eyes. Nightmare just watched, his face cold.

"You have no power Dream. You need to realize that. I hate to see you upset Dream, I really do."

Nightmare crouched down by Dream, running a hand down his tear-stained cheek.

"But you have to learn your place. You wouldn't want this to happen to Blue? Now would you?" He cooed, his honeyed voice echoing in the empty hallways.

Dream shook his head and sobbed into Nightmare's chest before catching his breath, and pulling away from Nightmare.

"Where is Blue? Is he okay? Oh my God, Nightmare please tell me he's okay!"

"He's fine. I haven't hurt him. Not yet."

"Please don't hurt him, he doesn't deserve that, any of that."

Nightmare just smiled, pulling Dream close to him. He gave Dream soft kissed down his neck and collar bone.

Nightmare knew lots of things.

But one thing that Nightmare knew for sure was that Dream, was his.

Dream will always be his.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Hhhhhhhh more yanderes

Yay?

Edit - Sorry for publishing this again, I was fixing grammar mistakes.

-Fallen

1073 Words