👀

This was nice.

It was just Nightmare, a good book, a soft couch, and a crackling fireplace. Everyone was doing something else so it was just her and Sherlock Holmes.

It was nice until someone came in. That someone was Dream. Nightmare didn't think much of it, as long as Dream was quiet and didn't bother her, she didn't care what Dream did.

Dream wasn't there to read with Nightmare, sadly, she was there to do something...else.

Nightmare was laying on her stomach, it wasn't comfortable but she really didn't care. The book was on the arm of the couch, Nightmare almost level with it.

Nightmare was pretty into the book, not paying attention to was Dream was doing.

Not paying attention until Dream face planted on her ass.

"Dream what in the fuck."

"I like your ass..." Dream mumbled, pressing her cheek against Nightmare's.

"We have the same ass shithead, we're twins."

"Yeah, but you got more of... it."

"More of what?" Nightmare smirked, closing her book and twisting her head to get the best look at Dream she could.

"Oh uh, you know, uh, curves? I guess?" Dream's face turned a bright yellow as she refused to make eye contact.

Nightmare smirked, flipping her body around to Dream's disappointment.

"Aww, I'm sorry Nights, I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortab-" Nightmare cut Dream off, pulling her closer to her.

Dream's face was shoved right into Nightmare's melons; she desperately tried to sit up, her face a bright yellow.

"Aw, don't leave my sweet, I love your company~" Nightmare cooed, shoving Dream back down. Nightmare then placed her book on Dream back, continuing to read.

Dream tried to sit up again, but just like last time Nightmare shoved her back down.

"Tch, Dream stop moving, I'm trying to read."

Dream just nodded, letting out an embarrassed noise. Nightmare's hand trailed down Dream's side, it made its way down to Dream's ass, and gave it a little pinch.

Dream let out a muffled cry and jumped slightly, but didn't move from her position. Nightmare let out a hum, trying her best not to grin wildly as Dream's face got hotter and hotter.

Nightmare drew circles on Dream's butt as Dream nuzzling her face deeper into Nightmare's chest.

"I love spending time with you Dream. It's always so fun."

Nightmare kissed the top of Dream's head before turning her attention back to her book.

Yeah.

This was nice.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

I'm not sorry.

-Fallen

414 Words