Battle

Edit - Um, they are humans in this one

"You don't want to do this Nightmare." Dream told him, looking down, his hands in fists.

Nightmare scoffed, crossing his arms, "oh really? Are you afraid that you'll lose? That's pathetic Dreams."

"No...I'm afraid that you'll be humiliated when I kick your ass."

"Oh please! I'll win. Surrender now and maybe I'll spare your pathetic life."

"As if. I'll never surrender to you; I never give up."

"Hah! You good guys are always like this. So determINED-" Dream shot up and immediately tackled into Nightmare, pinning him against the couch with his knees.

"W-Wait Dream I'm not readYyYyY!" Nightmare let out a high pitched squeal as Dream began to tickle him. Dream smirked, not letting up as Nightmare desperately tried to pry Dream's hands off to no avail.

"Aww, I can't believe I defeated the King of darkness so easily." Dream taunted as Nightmare tried everything he could think of to get out from under Dream.

"This isn't over!" Nightmare hissed through laughter, squirming underneath him.

"Oh yeah? Then when will it be? Because I could do this aaaaaall day Nighty."

Nightmare suddenly summoned a tentacle and wrapped Dream's wrists with it. He slammed Dream against the floor, his arms stuck above his head.

"All day huh? Yeah, I think I can as well."

"Nightmare. Don't you dare." Dream growled as Nightmare sat on his waist.

"Oh, I dare."

Nightmare began to make claw motions on Dream's underarms, the positive being screaming and laughing as the King laughed evilly.

"You're helpless to do anything now hero! Your friends won't save you, it's only me and you now!"

Dream trashed back and forth, yet it didn't do anything for the guardian, the King still running his fingers up and down the hero's sides.

"Blue!" Dream suddenly shouted, stunning Nightmare. Nightmare looked over, but...there was no Blue. The door hadn't been touched.

Dream broke free from Nightmare's grasp and pulled his legs in. Nightmare was still stunned as Dream pulled Nightmare down so his back was on the floor.

Dream sat on his chest, making Nightmare wheeze. Dream shoved his hands down Nightmare's pants and started to tickle the inside of his thighs.

Nightmare let out the loudest shriek that Dream had ever heard, which only made him want to continue tickling the other man.

"DReAM!"

"Yessss?

"P-PleASe! MeRcYyYYyY!" Nightmare squealed, hitting Dream's back to no avail.

"Hmmm...nope!"

Nightmare groaned, flopping back onto the wooden floor. Dream snickered, finally letting up a minute or so later.

Dream shifted back around, putting his head into Nightmare's chest. Nightmare grunted, exhausted.

"Dream...?"

"Yes, Nightlight?"

"I fuckin hate you..."

Dream smiled, giving Nightmare a smooch on the nose, "Oh I know."

Nightmare rolled his eyes and put a limp arm around Dream's shoulders, huffing.

"Oh, my g0d. Did you two h@ve rough sex on the living room floor or something?"

"Fuck off Error..."

"Can't. Blue made pasta and you two need to come to dinner."

Dream gasped and accidentally kneed Nightmare in the ribs, "Blue made pasta??"

"Yup. Let's go."

Dream, again, crushed Nightmare's spine by stepping on it before skipping into the dining room.

Nightmare let out a groan of pain, lying down on the floor for another minute or two before getting up.

You know, he was glad that these were the kind of battles he and Dream did.

Sooo much better than when they were trying to kill each other.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

I have longer stories coming I swEAR

Also pleas tell me if I use the same image twice

-Fallen

603 Words