mom pick me up im scared

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

so I've never written anything like this before so djdbeksbsonqkdn

Feel free to make fun of me dhdjsksjdj

They are humans

Also...it's suggestive?????

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

"Mmm, your so cute Nighty. So cute..." Dream mumbled nuzzling his face into Nightmare's neck.

Dream kept his arms wrapped around Nightmare's waist loosely, the pair sitting on the ground in front of the TV.

"Ngh, d-don't talk to me like that." Nightmare tried to hiss out.

"Oh yeah? I know you like it, you just love it when I talk to you like this. You love being so helpless."

"Sh-Shut the fuck up Dream!"

"No...you don't want me too. Do you Nights?"

Before Nightmare could respond Dream grabbed Nightmare's tentacle with his right hand and began to massage it slowly.

Nightmare let out a little moan, immediately tensing up and then automatically relaxing.

Dream continued to make circles on Nightmare's tentacle, giving him gentle kisses on the back of his neck.

"D-Dream..." he mumbled, the feeling of Dream being all over him was new...almost overwhelming.

"Yes, Nighty?"

"G-Give me your hand..."

Dream gave Nightmare his hand who placed it on his thigh, rolling his head back onto Dream's shoulder.

"There Night?"

"Mhm..." he mumbled, closing his eyes slightly.

Dream smiled and began to make circles on Nightmare's thigh, rubbing his hand up and down his leg.

Dream placed his mouth on Nightmare's neck and sucking it slightly, giving him a small, almost unnoticeable hickey.

"D-Dream..."

"Hm? Yes, Nightmare?" Dream pulled his mouth off of Nightmare's neck.

"S-Stop being a pussy and BITE ME!" Nightmare shouted.

"If you say so~" Dream teased, he bit down harshly on Nightmare's neck, a small yelp coming out of him.

Dream began to suck on his neck, his tongue coating Nightmare's neck with saliva. He continued to suck, his hands moving up and down Nightmare's sides.

Dream rubbed Nightmare's hips, giving them a small squeeze which made Nightmare cry out something in German, and if Dream knew Nightmare as well as he thought he did, it was probably a swear word.

Dream pulled away from Nightmare neck, a line of saliva trailing from Nightmare's now purple and red bite mark.

"Mmmm...D-Dream...?"

"Yes, Nighty?"

"C-Could we do something...tonight I mean?"

"Of course we can Nights. We can do whatever you want." Dream hummed, giving him a kiss on the temple.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

FfhdhjdkqkqnsjdowjwjjsjdhwiwnixqopqjsicbdbsowoksndoskwknwoqpqoiebcbmalakdjkzksjdkskscjekapapkskdndjqpMkxndiao&jdjeowpnzisj&:&4&:93&.$&$

also you should go check out my other Dreammare book, it's a 30 day OTP challenge and I think you guys might like it so yeh

-Fallen

435 Words