Obvious

Inspired by one of LemonBery 's comments, love what you do my friend.

TW/CW - Suggestive innuendoes

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Blue's leg swung back and forth as he glanced around the room. It was a quiet afternoon, the sun was shining through the large windows on the left side of him.

He huffed impatiently, was somebody to come in and interrogate him or...?

Perhaps this was his punishment. To be alone until he couldn't take it anymore.

He snorted. He had been in worse situations, like the Anti-Void. He shivered before shaking his head, no, there's no need to be thinking about that right now.

He glanced behind him to the best of his ability and huffed impatiently as his head snapped back forward. His handcuffs were handcuffed to the chair. Fantastic. He should have noticed that when he was placed down on the, frankly, ungodly uncomfortable chair, but he supposed fighting Killer and his duct tape took too much of his attention.

His legs were free though, which was an interesting choice. He didn't have a shred of dignity left in him, he would gladly run around a castle with a chair attached to him.

It wouldn't exactly do wonders on his back though.

He perked up as the large, over-dramatic door that rested in front of him, opened up. His heart began to race against his permission. His mind was throbbing, desperately trying to shove out Nightmare's aggressive, nearly over-powering aura.

He did his best to shove it out, telling himself over and over that he wasn't afraid of Nightmare like his mind was telling him.

Okay so maybe he was a little scared of Nightmare. But he sure as hell wasn't going to give Nightmare the satisfaction of knowing.

Nightmare practically glided into the room, his feet barely making a sound as he did so. He was wearing a strict poker face, his hands probably folded neatly as they rested behind his back.

Blue was good at using his words...maybe he could talk his way out of this.

Oh, wait he was gagged.

Never mind.

Nightmare walked up to him and stared at him for much longer than Blue was comfortable with before grabbing Blue's face harshly and writing off the duct tape that Killer had shoved onto his lips.

"You mOTHERFUCKER! OW?!? Shit shit shit." Blue doubled over, puking out a couple more swears and Nightmare pulled a chair and sat down in front of him.

"What a colorful vocabulary you have. Has Ink been teaching you that?"

"Dream, actually."

Nightmare sighed. "Of course he did. Bastard has always been like that..."

"Oh really? How so?"

"Well, when we were kids he used to- oh fuck you."

Blue just smiled, "Come on. You know you want to talk about him."

"I can make you suffer a long, drawn-out, and agonizing death right here, right now if you continue to piss me off."

"Pfft! Oh please, I have valuable information in my head, you can't kill me."

Nightmare took in a deep breath, Blue could almost see the urge of murder on his face. "Listen here, little man. I'm not here to play your sick mind games."