"Eat when you get home, make sure you eat something" Jungkook said, Yoongi nodded and waved goodbye as he left the store.

-

@min_yoongi

I feel better now, thank you for the supportive comments 💞💞

1:34PM • 30 Jun 20

httpmyg: good to know 💞
|min_yoongi: 💞

User717799: people actually support him?
|min_yoongi: i guess
|User717799: I hope no one supports you, you don't deserve anything
|min_yoongi: thank you for that extremely pleasant comment :)

myg_fanpage: did you end up getting your deserved hugs?
|min_yoongi: i did :)

-

Yoongi flopped on his bed and closed his eyes, taking deep breaths in and out as he tried to think of good things, only good things. Soon, he was sound asleep, dreaming of paradise.

Jungkook was starting to realize he actually liked Yoongi, a lot. It broke his heart to see him sob like that in the middle of the night, the way he leaned into his touch surprised him but it felt so relaxing for both of them. He really hoped that his hyung was doing well.

-

Yoongi

"Hey Kook, I was wondering if you want to film another video with me, my viewers really like you and I get to spend more time with you too"

Jungkook

"Yeah, when?"

Yoongi

"Tomorrow at 5pm?"

Jungkook

"That works, at your house?"

Yoongi

"Yeah"

Jungkook

"Alright"

-

@min_yoongi

I'm thinking of doing a QNA for my next video so please comment some questions for my friend Jungkook and I to answer :)

4:38PM • 30 Jun 20

httpmyg: how old is Jungkook?
|min_yoongi: he'll answer next video
| httpmyg: ty 💞

kittenwang9: do you guys have a crush?
|min_yoongi: 👁👄👁

User28811: can you drop kook's @
|min_yoongi: if Jungkook allows me, I'll put it in the video description

User554423: what's your morning routine? You're really cute so I wonder this on the daily
|min_yoongi: thank you, i'll answer in the video

-

Yoongi smiled as he looked at the comments on his Twitter post. He liked reading the nice comments, but the mean ones made him really sad and self conscious.

He grabbed his spoon and spooned up some pudding, putting it in his mouth and savoring it as he looked through Jungkook's Instagram. The boy was pretty cute, he was making Yoongi blush.

"Fuck" Yoongi panicked as he liked a post from late 2018, he scrambled with his phone before shutting it off. There was no way he could go back now.

-

Jungkook was in bed thinking about tomorrow. First, he had work, then he would relax for a bit before heading to Yoongi's house, how would he manage not to blush on camera when the one and only Min Yoongi is in front of him?

I guess we'll just have to find out

A/N: I hope you like this chapter although its trash 😔 anyways, I hope you've been doing well and staying safe with everything going on. QOTD: What are some questions you would ask Yoongi and Jungkook in this book? - Vickie 💞💞