Chapter 9

Chapter 9

"I think I need to go home." I whispered.

Ashton rolled over in the bed and looked at me.

My eyes trailed down his body. His boxers were low on his hips and he didn't have a shirt on.

"Why? I thought we had fun last night." He said with a sleepy voice and I smiled.

"Last night was fun, but Shaylin is coming home tomorrow."

"Are you sure you're not afraid that I'll beat you in heads up again?"

"Okay first, I definitely beat you. Second, a girl can only play so much heads up in a week."

"Actually, you didn't beat me because you couldn't guess Justin Bieber."

"Because you're terrible at describing people!" I said giggling.

"I am not!"

"You literally just said, 'I'm from Canada swag swag swag.' over and over."

"Whatever." He said laughing.

"Your accent is thicker in the morning."

"It is?" He asked and I nodded.

"I never really noticed." He said.

"It is. I like it."

"Really?"

"Mhm. I like accents. America is boring. I just talk normal."

He laughed lightly before talking. "I don't think you talk normal. I like your accent. You say hello pretty cool."

I laughed. "I do not."

"Say my name." He said.

"Ashton."

"I love it." He whispered.

I put my hand on his face.

"Stop being a weirdo and let's go eat some breakfast." I said getting up and walking to the kitchen.

I heard his footsteps behind me.

I walked to the pantry and got out the Frosted Flakes. Ashton got two bowls and spoons. He sat at the table and waited for me.

I grabbed the milk from the fridge and sat down with him.

We poured our bowls of cereal and ate quietly.

"What time do you want to leave?" He asked.

"I don't know. Feel free to kick me out whenever."

He mumbled something that I didn't understand.

I finished my bowl and stood up.

"I'm going to get my stuff ready." I said and walked to his room.

***Ashton's POV***

I put our dishes into the sink and leaned against the counter.

Annie had been here for almost a week, but I didn't want her to leave. I had so much fun with her.

Last night we played heads up for hours. After I beat her, she was pouting. Even though she looked cute, I like it better when she's smiling, so I tickled her.

I learned that her feet, stomach, sides, neck, and underarms are all ticklish. She laughed so hard that she cried. I smiled remembering how she was begging me to stop tickling her, but never stopped laughing.

There was a knock at the door. I sighed and went to answer it. Whoever it was was very impatient because they wouldn't stop knocking.

I finally opened the door to reveal my three best friends.