Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"A- Alex please calm down." I begged him.

"Calm down? You want me to calm down?" He said angrily.

I said nothing but watched him pace around the room with tears in my eyes.

"Tell me Liliana, do you like to make me mad? Is that what you want? You just want me mad all the time?" He yelled.

"N- no." I stuttered.

"Then why do you always do shit that pisses me off?" He continued yelling at me.

"I- I don't m- mean to. I'm s- sorry."

He punched the wall by my head and I yelped.

"Say it." He said.

"Say what?" I asked.

"Say that you're a whore. Having sex with a bunch of guys like the fucking slut that you are. I think that that classifies you as a whore now. Am I wrong?" He asked.

"I d- didn't have s- sex with anyone else." I cried.

"Then what the fuck did you do Annie because that cologne isn't mine and you know it?"

"I just hugged him." I said quietly.

"Who Annie?" He hissed. When I didn't answer he repeated himself. "Who did you hug?"

"M- Mr. Irwin." I whispered.

"Call him." He said.

"What?"

"Call him. Now."

"What? Why?" I asked.

"You're going to call him and tell him that you have a boyfriend and you don't want to fuck him."

"No." I whispered. "I'll get fired."

His hand came across my face, hitting my eye. I held it as I felt my face sting.

"Fucking now!" He yelled.

"Okay. Okay!" I cried.

I got my phone from my purse and found Ashton. I pressed his name and it began to call.

"Put it on speaker." Alex said.

I did as told and Ashton picked up moments later.

"Hey. Sorry about-"

"Mr. Irwin, I- I-" I tried telling him but I couldn't.

"Tell him Annie. Now!" Alex growled lowly.

"What's going on?" Ashton said.

I sobbed loudly before the words came out of my mouth. "I- I have a boyfriend." I said.

"And?" Alex said.

"And I don't want to have sex with you." I said.

"Now say goodbye." Alex said.

"Goodbye Mr. Irwin."

He grabbed the phone and hung it up as I tried to stop crying.

"Alex I'm going to lose that job and I need money!" I said.

"Then get a different fucking job." He said.

"No matter where I work, there will always be a guy there. You need to control yourself." I said. Tears were still running down my face but my voice was calmer than I expected it to be.

"You want me to control myself?" He asked.

"Yes." I said quietly.

"Maybe I wouldn't have to if you kept your goddamn legs closed!" He yelled.